Part 8

"I'm trying" I cried looking up at the hydra guard who was scolding me

"Clearly not hard enough" he yelled then kicked me in the stomach causing me to cry out in pain

"I'm sorry" I sobbed trying to move the blocks with my powers again but with no luck "I can't do it"

"Keep going or you know what happens" the guard folded his arms and smirked

I tried again and again and again. Nothing worked.

"Okay that's it you know what happens"

"No!" I cried "please don't hurt him. Hurt me instead!"

"To late" the guard smirked and I heard cries of pain coming through the thin wall that was between mine a Pietro's cells

"Wanda! Please don't let them hurt me!"

I wake with a sharp jolt, sweat covering my body. My breaths are fast and heavy and my eyes sting with tears. I sigh and lean back against my head bored. What's the point of anything anymore? I hear a creak  and look over and see my bedroom door open slightly.

"Hey Wanda" Natasha smiled softly from the door then walked over to me taking a seat on my bed. It's at this point I notice the wet patch around my legs.

"Shit" I mutter then pull my knees up and place my head in my hands beginning to cry softly.

"What's wrong hmm?" Natasha asks

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too" I sob

"Didn't mean to wh- oh" Natasha stopped herself noticing the wet patch. "Hey it's okay, it happens" Natasha moved towards me and rubbed my back "shh shh  любовь (love) it's okay, just an accident"

"Yeah and a 14 year old shouldn't be having these types of accidents" I sniffled looking up at her. She probably thought I was such a baby.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, okay? You've had a rough few days. It's natural for things like this to happen." Nat explained then whispered "I can't tell you how many times I had to change the sheets once I got out of the red room"

"Okay, still I'm really sorry." I sigh

"It's alright, how about you hop in the shower I'll throw your sheets in the wash and then you can come to bed with me, it's only four AM" Nat offered

"Okay" I nodded before slipping out of bed covering my pyjamas with my hands so Nat didn't see. I still wanted to have some form of dignity left after this, though it wasn't working very well.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower, the voices popped in my head a few times but at this point I couldn't even be bothered dealing with them so instead I left them screaming at me.

When I got out the shower and changed I saw Nat sitting on the beanbag in the corner looking at her phone. When she saw me she looked up and smiled

"Come on let's go back to bed" Nat smiled and reached for my hand. She pulled me into her room which was just next door, she lead me to her bed.

"Make yourself comfy" she said before getting in next me and getting cozy under the sheets. I do the same and she pulls me close to her and I nuzzle into her.