Part 14

I was the first to wake up the next morning. I sleepily nuzzled into Natasha's sleeping body to embrace her warmth causing her to stir

"Mhmm, morning wanda" nat smiled sleepily at me. She then grabbed me and pulled me into her embrace.

"Morning" I smiled back happily accepting her cuddles.

"What time is it?" She asked me.

"It's just after ten" I replied.

"I guess we should probably get up then" Natasha sighed.

"Yeah I guess" I groaned, not particularly wanting to get up either. Nat pulled away from me and sat up.

"Come on then, let's go see what the others are doing" Natasha said getting out of bed and pulling the covers off me making me let out a small whimper "don't be dramatic" Nat rolled her eyes at me. She then jumped back on the bed and started tickling me.

"Ahh Nat I'm up!!!" I squealed between laughter

"I'm not gonna stop until your out off bed missy" Nat continued to tickle me so I rolled out of bed and away from her tickling.

"Your so mean" I pouted sarcastically

"Yeah but you still love me" she stuck her tongue out at me before leading us out of the room.

"Ah, your finally awake" Clint looked up from the couch where he was sat with the teenagers who were intensely watching some show on the tv.

"Good morning to you too Barton" nat rolled her eyes and walked over to the kitchen where Laura was stood feeding Nathaniel what looked like eggs.

"Oh morning nat, morning Wanda. Sorry you guys missed breakfast but there's cereal and oatmeal in the cupboard" Laura looked up at us apologetically

"Thanks Laura" Nat smiled at her and looked down at me "want some oatmeal?" Nat asked

"Sure" I shrugged watching Nat pull the box out of the cupboard.

"So what's the plan for today Laura?" Nat asked as she began to make the oatmeal.

"We were planning on taking you guys to a local carnival, we go almost every year with the kids and they love it so we think you'll enjoy it too" Laura explained as Me and Nat began to tuck into out breakfasts.

"That sounds like so much fun" Natasha replied happily "what do you think Wanda?"

"Yeah it sounds awesome" I smiled Back at Nat. "I'm full, I'm gonna go change" I put my bowel in the sink and walked upstairs to get ready. I put on a red dress and my leather jacket before walking back downstairs over to where the other teens where sitting.

"Hey Wanda" Peter waved and patted the spot next to him signalling for me to sit down.

"Hey guys" I waved back and sat next to Peter

"Are you guys exited for the carnival?" Lila asked "it's so much fun there are rides and music and food and..."

"Lila calm down, they will see when they get their" Lila was cut off by Clint chuckling "come one everyone we are about to leave, girls your in Laura's car, guys your with me"

"Yay!!!" Lila shrieked jumping up and grabbing mine and mis hands "come on, come on, come on" she dragged us out to the car where Laura, nat and baby Nathaniel where already waiting for us.

"Hop in girlies" Laura said and we all got in the car.

The drive there was only about ten minutes but with how hyper Lila was today the ten minutes felt like an eternity.

"Okay we're here" Laura stated as she parked the car

"Whoooooooo!" Lila shrieked causing Nathaniel to start crying.

"LILA THATS ENOUGH!!! IF YOU DONT CALM DOWN YOUR STAYING IN THE CAR!" Laura yelled walking round the car to pick up Nathaniel and smooth him

"Sorry, I'm just really exited" Lila shrugged

"Really I couldn't tell" MJ rolled her eyes sarcastically causing me to giggle.

"Alright now that's sorted come on guys let's go have some fun!" Laura smiled.

And with that Lila grabbed our hands again and pulled us into the carnival.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Lila asked

"I don't know, we could try some rides or games?" Mj suggested

"Shouldn't we wait for the others?" I asked

"Nah, they'll catch up with us later" Lila shrugged

"Okay"

"So do you guys want to go on the fairies wheel?"