𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 61.

4 days later

2 weeks since Jackson

She could feel the wave of an ice cold water hit her face like a truck, making her eyes shot open and her body sit up with a loud gasp.

"Sorry. We thought you wouldn't wake up." A petite woman said, sitting on Makayla's side. Her hair was red and her eyes green. Her body skinny, just like the others.

"What happened?" Makayla asked with a raspy voice.

"They hit you in the head the day they brought you here

"They hit you in the head the day they brought you here. You've been unconscious for 4 days."

"4 days?!" Makayla groaned and stood up abruptly but her head spinned and her legs gave out almost right away. She fell to her knees.

"You should take it easy. For a few hours you're gonna feel weak." Another but older woman spoke. Just now she realized everyone in the room was looking at her.

"Where did they take you from?" The redhead asked and Makayla jsut waved her hand before answering,

"I came voluntarily. I'm here to kill David and take this fucking association down."

They all stayed quiet for a few moments before the older woman spoke, "I came with the same motive. I wanted to save my daughter but I was too late. I couldn't save her and I couldn't get out either."

Makayla frowned.

"I'm either gonna die waiting or die trying. I'm the one that scarred David's face. This time I'll finish it properly." Makayla slowly stood up and looked around her. All those little girls were breaking her heart. The redhead stood up as well noticing Makayla starting to stumble.

And as she stepped next to her Makayla grabbed onto her, pushing her out of the way and started puking.

She fell to her knees, feeling sick.

"You must have a concussion." The redhead placed a hand on her shoulder, "We have showers here." She said making Makayla snort,

"There are showers?" She started laughing.

Fucking unbelievable

"They like us clean."

What the little girl sitting in the corner said, made Makayla's stomach turn.

And Makayla kept her gaze on her as the redhead helped her walk into the room with showers to get cleaned up.

The water was as always cold. But it was just what she needed.

She scrubbed off all the dirt and blood of her skin and hair, forgetting about the place she was at for a moment,

Makayla's flashback , continued

"You still won't tell me where you're taking me?" She purred, blushing a little from Joel's intense gaze as he was still holding her in the water.

The shirt he was wearing was wet and hugged his hard chest too nicely.