Fifteen

Phil POV

Im so glad im finally with Dan. Im so happy, I cant sleep. earlier today was amazing. when he grabbed my hand. just holding his hand as we walk down the street was amazing. Our hands swinging as we walked made my heart pound every time I thought of it. When we kissed on the way home when we saw the words "Dan is my boyfriend" On the wall.

Its been so long that I've been trying to fall asleep, so I decide to walk to Dans room. I open my door only to see Dan just about to open my door. "You cant sleep either" He asks, putting his hands down from the door knob. He so cute when hes shirtless.

"No... Um I was gonna come to your room"

"Um, Do you just want to stay up?" He states, Turning the light switch on out of fear. aww

"Sure" I walk to the lounge with Dan following behind me.

"What shall we watch"

I have a good Idea on what to watch but I dont think he would like it.

"Umm I was thinking scream 4?" I search threw the movies when I find it.

"Ugh its the middle of the night Phil?" He yells

"But thats so much better! Common, we can cuddle" I plead for him to say yes. this is one of the best movies.

He stares at me for a long while. Hear eyes Howell.

"Ill cook the popcorn. you get it set up" He stands up as I scream "Yes!" while waving my fist in the air, acting like a child.

I unbox the DVD case and put it in the player. Dan walks in with a bowl of popcorn, a blanket, and some bottles of cola. "Now cuddle me you bastard" We share a giggle. I put my arm around in as I sit on the couch and Dan turns the movie on. I lay my head on his shoulder and my legs tangled with his.

"I love you so much" I kiss his cheek.

Its so relaxing to cuddle with the one you love. protecting them from the unrealistic horror movie in the dark. with a bottle of cola and a bowl of popcorn. Outside the window was just as black as my hair. 1:00. Is what time it was when I decide to fall asleep on Dans chest, as its late and im getting sleepy for once.

I slowly drift off into a trance. my mind drifts to nothingness and my eyes go blank.

-o-

10:00 AM

Whats going on?

Why isn't Dan next to me?

I decide to open my eyes, everything in the room was normal. Except Dan wasn't next to me. "Dan?" I yelp. only to hear no answer.