"𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧"

He paused, "let me get this straight, you're here to make amends?". "Yes, I was wrong, if I knew I was going for almost ever, I wouldn't have given it a second thought about leaving you that time". Shoto cocked his head to the side, "If you leave me again I swear"- you cut him off, "I would never forgive myself if I did", you know it was gonna take a while for him to warm up to you, but that was okay, you had your friend back.

_________________________________________________________

You walked to your room smiling and in a floaty mood, feeling like nothing could stop that feeling, that was till you opened your dorm door and looked up. The very man who assigned you a mission stood right in front of you, The door shut behind you. Right after you felt someone behind you, most likely tomura, grasping your shoulder tight with a knife to your neck, you panicked mentally but did not change facial expressions knowing it would satisfy Shigraki.

Dabi reached into his pocket and held out the ear device, "I told you to do what I say", he walked closer to you, within every step your heartbeat raised, "And taking out your device wasn't a command", he ran a hand through the front of your hair tucking a piece behind the right ear, the ear you took the device out of.

"I'm waiting for an explanation". you hated this side of him, everyone else was used to it but he always treated you differently, as said before, he thinks of you as a sister. Shigaraki moved his knife closer to you, you got a hold of his elbow before anything touched you, you couldn't hold your grip on him for much longer, then a blondie with two buns out of nowhere came, "I thought we agreed we wouldn't use weapons to confront her!" Toga exclaimed in a whiny tone with crossed arms, "I am more than okay with doing it with my bare hands" Shigraki said, dropping the knife and pushing you up against the wall "I'm gonna kill you, you little brat!"

He said putting his arm on your neck as you propped on the wall, you grasped for air silently, as he looked you dead in the eyes" that's enough Tomura" Dabi said. He moved his arm from you making you lose your balance and fall sitting up as you slowly and calmly start to gain oxygen again, "Okay, I'll explain". You had to come up with an excuse quickly, but luckily for you, that was one of your specialties, "It was hurting my ear, mhm".

"Why'd it start hurting right before you saw Shoto?" Dabi questioned, he knew how to read your emotions like it was on the back of his hand, which means he can detect when you're lying. "It was hurting before that too, and it started getting worse when I went outside so I took it off", Toga raised an eyebrow with a questioning look, she then decided to believe you. You sighed in relief.