𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧?

((Flashback before Y/N's parents passed away)) :
"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" You ran to your mother as fast as your tiny legs could go, "Yes dear?". "Todoroki bought a new toy! Can I go to his house? Please please please! Fuyumi said she would cook me dinner too!". Your mother chuckled, "Okay go play, tell her I said thank you", you rushed to grab your coat off the door. "Bye, mommy!"

__________________________________________________________________________

The sudden motion surprised you, you froze, you gazed into his beautifully detailed eyes that suddenly felt really hard to refuse too, but you then snapped back to reality. "Your the one who said 'it's none of your business' '' you mocked, Shoto let go of his grasp, he chuckled, "yeah just go, don't know why I bothered asking anyway," he said turning around.

You were about to exit the room till you caught a glimpse of his back profile, he scratched his half red and white hair in stress, you rolled your eyes. You sat on the floor and he sat next to you. "So are you gonna tell me what's wrong? Might as well unless we're just gonna sit here awkwardly and quietly¨. "My dad's just" he paused,

"putting pressure on me again" he spoke and suddenly all the memories of Endeavor came back. You looked at the floor and your eyes widened, "he still does that to you, huh" you said still gazing at the ground, "Yeah, it's stupid, I don't know why it's causing me stress" He said turning his head away, "No that's not stupid I get it," you spoke, "It's like I have to- ¨ You interrupted shoto, ¨Live up to his high expectations?" You said. "Yeah trusts me I get it". Not gonna lie, Shoto was surprised with your actions and how you were able to comfort him a bit with all the history you guys went through. You both sat in realization silence for about a minute. "How's Fuyumi doing?", you asked, attempting to avoid an awkward situation, "she's doing alright".

"What about Natsuo?", "He's doing fine too", god Shoto is not an easy person to talk to.

"I never told anyone you know," Shoto said, turning his gaze into your eyes from the floor.

"Told anyone what?", you asked, he gave you a glare, You looked down and your eyes widened, "oh now it's coming back to you? That you just left everyone?¨. "I was only four, My parents did nothing guilty when my only friend was the son of a hero that helped kill my parents, You think I'd wanna stay here?''

You spoke in a passive-aggressive tone. "Guess what, you're not four anymore, and you know damn well you have another choice now". Those words made your heart sink. It then quickly sprung on you the realization Dabi can hear and see everything, you quickly grabbed your bag and slung it over your shoulder. "Sorry I just realized I have some homework to do?" you tried to think of an excuse, "Oh okay," Shoto said as you walked to the exit. He bit his lip as if he was holding back something then turned his head to the side as you walked to your dorm.