"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨"

Your breath shook as you spoke, Dabi heard it in your voice too; obviously he chose to ignore it as you did. The electricity is still on? You questioned, realizing you might have more time at max a minute, you ran to the hall. You wanted to spill your heart out to shoto, you knew that couldn't happen though. Your dress flowed like the wind as you made your way to Todoroki. ¨y/n¨ he smiled, ¨You okay? You were out for a while-" you interrupted him "im sorry". "What do you me-"" the power went out, glass shattered, someone entered through the window, you knew exactly who, you ran out the hall cause you couldn't bear to witness everything you had go to waste. You sat on the edge of the sidewalk in front of the hall, you heard footsteps behind you and assumed it was Dabi. "So I was right" he sighed, you turned your head to see the half and half boy, you scoffed trying not to show emotion. "So what? All of THIS? Just a lie?" You got up right in front of him "You think I wanted to do that crap? I had no choice!", his eyes widened, realizing all you were taught to do was obey the l.o.v . "Look I don't care if you lied to me, I don't care if you had to kill me, I just want you to be mine". "Don't you get it Shoto? We're not meant to be together" "So you think its just a coincidence? You end up at MY school after we're separated?"

"Yes shoto! We cant do this, whatever this was is some fantasy for a mission", "Then let's make it a reality"".

You scoffed knowing that couldn't happen, "Look me in my eyes, and tell me you feel nothing".

.

.

.

"Look, the league made their choice, now you make yours".

You hesitated, knowing no matter what the league forced you to do, they still raised you, loved you, they were your family. "Stay" you heard a voice say from behind you, you turned in the voice, "Dabi? What? What are you doing here? What about sabotage? I-" he interrupted, "I can't just destroy this place okay? I haven't seen you this happy since... Well, ever. Look if this is your new home, I have to be cool with that, alright? You're gonna be a great pro hero someday". He softened his eyes while he looked at you still trying to obtain no emotion, "It feels like yesterday you were that crying little girl" he chuckled, "So, this is goodbye?" your perfectly patted with makeup face turned at dabi with dough eyes, "Nah, you know where to find us if you need us" He sneaks in a quick smile before he turns and starts walking, leaving you, "Dabi".

His eyes once again meet yours, "Thank you".

The end <3