𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

Continuation of backstory)

"I'm Y/n Keigo! Do you like dinosaurs too? I love dinosaurs!'','' Indeed '' Shoto smiled, "I have dinosaur toys at my house, would you like to see them?" he asked, "Of course! Do you have any pink ones?" you asked, "No, but I believe I have purple" Shoto said, "Perfect!"

_________________________________________________________

"Alright class today we're doing some training crap again, we're having new partners, No Mineta I didn't make your partner Yayarozu," Aizawa said in that exhausted tone he always talked in, "Aww come on!" Mineta groaned, "I know bro, I know," Denki said comforting his dear perverted friend.

Your teacher then went down the list, "Y/n Keigo and Shoto Todoroki", 'Great, just what I needed' you thought to yourself sarcastically, he announced the rest of the list. "In this exercise one of you will be given a knife, the opponent to that student's objective is to steal the knife, as well as the one with the knife, their objective is to keep the knife from being taken, do whatever it takes, you may use the knife as a weapon". 'Shouldn't be too hard' you thought, trying to encourage yourself, Aizawa handed you the knife, "No quirks allowed in this exercise, do I make myself clear?" your teacher asked, "Yes sir!" almost everyone in your class said besides you, 'guess I'm the one that got the knife" you said, swirling it a bit in your hand, then you felt Shoto glaring at you from across the room, you looked his way and scoffed, you turned your gaze back to your teacher.

Your class went to the training room and began, everyone split up with their partners. Shoto looked down at you with his arms crossed, "ready?" he asked in a low tone, "when you are" you responded. At first, you two circled around a bit, so you moved closer to the middle as well as him. Shoto flinched as your wings started swaying, "No quirks allowed" he told you, "I can't control when they flap smart Alec", suddenly he made the first move. Shoto grabbed your arm and wrapped it around your neck from behind you, you made your other elbow strike his stomach escaping his trap, causing his balance to tremble a bit, but of course, eventually, he gained it back. "Since I already have once, I should be able to win again", he said trying to get in your head "Oh? Confident now are we?", you aimed to thrash at his neck quickly, he got a tight grip on your hand.

"Now are you gonna tell me what you're doing here?, you jumped off your feet and flipped down, "What's your problem with me?" you were able to twist your hand out of his clutch, "I just wanna attend school here", he then grabbed the side of your hip and turned his hand tossing you on the floor, he got on his knee in front of you, "Believe me, I'm gonna find out whatever the hell your up too when I do, you're getting the justice you deserve", he got back up on his feet along with you since he still hasn't taken the knife. You swung and swirled the knife in your left hand but eventually set it back in combat structure, you watched Todoroki look down at your knees, watching and studying your every move. 

"Try to either get your hands on his stomach or head," Dabi said on the other line, you furrowed your brows a bit confused but you had to follow the boss's word and shook off the confusion, you popped him in the head with your elbow, Shoto's body fell on the wall right behind him, you smiled in shock realizing Dabi was surprisingly right. Todoroki groaned in pain silently, he then proceeded to lean his back on the wall, he then kicked right at your feet causing you to fall on your knees right in front of him, you panted silently. With a lot of effort, Shoto got up behind you and put his foot on your back. He grabbed your wrist and was pulling on it from behind. He then crept upright on your shoulder and turned his mouth in the direction of your ear. "Now, who sent you here?" he said, "I told you no-'' he then pushed his leg deeper on your back and pulled your wrist more, "I'm not gonna ask you again". Shigraki was disappointed in the position you were in right now. 

"I just wanna attend school he- ow.." He pushed his leg in deeper, you were holding your grip on the knife as much as you could, but he then wore out your strength causing you to drop the weapon.