𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

Backstory/Flashback when you were little)

You had just finished a playdate with Keigo,sure, he was older then you by a bit but you two were like two peas in a pod. You heard screaming from downstairs so went in the entrance area of your home to see what all the commotion was about, "I promise you, I wouldn't hurt anyone!" your father Kaito screamed at the police who had him and your mother,Kira, in handcuffs, "You have the right to remain silent", said the woman with white-ish, blonde hair, with a purple eye accessory and horns, putting your parents in handcuffs.

"Where's mommy and Daddy going?" you asked the women,she bent down to your level, "we're giving them what they deserve" she said, "sweetie, Mommy and daddy love you okay?"Kaito said, Kira had tears in her eyes, sobbing in fear, you hugged your mother tightly, she placed her head on yours since she couldn't hug you back, then the police came to help mt.Lady take them for their so called 'punishment', then the cops pulled her away and out the door along with your father. You waited for hours and hours for your parents, they never came home, you hoped that they'd be here by tomorrow morning so you decided to go to sleep.

When you woke up, no one was there, you yelled "Mommy? Daddy!" but they still weren't home. You then heard a knock on the door, being the little kid you were and didn't check who it was, you opened it. "Y/n Keigo?" The man with a cop uniform said outside your door, you tilted your head confused with your purple teddy bear in your hand, "Your parents," he continued, "Their, uh," he sighed, "their gone sweetie," he told you.

"Yeah I know! Mommy and Daddy have not been home all morning! You know where they could be?" you asked, the man sighed, "They are in heaven now sweetie", Your mother always told you heaven was an amazing place people go to after they die, you looked at him in shock, Traumatized. "Do you have somewhere to stay?" He asked, offering his hand out. You soon realized that it was the same police from earlier. Out of anger, your little and young self refused, "No i'm okay!" you ran out of your house, "Kid wait! He looked around and saw no sight of you, he sighed in irritation.

You were crying, sobbing, you screamed in pain till a man with a purple marking that went from his bottom cheek onwards, silver accessories along the lines of his markings, with a blonde girl, with two messy blonde buns, "Look at this little pumpkin! She's so adorable! I wonder what upset the poor girl", Dabi looked in Toga's eyes to see which direction she was looking in, he then turned his gaze towards you, "probably just a stray little girl lets go" he was about to step away till Toga grabbed his arm, "No, I hate seeing little kids like that! All alone in despair, please! We can make her stronger, We could need her in our lives, think about it", Dabi sighed in defeat, "Fine, one scream and we're kicking her out"

________________________________________________

You were outside getting ready to enter the school building with your earpiece in your ear, "remember, just blend in as much as possible", Dabi reassured you for what felt like the millionth time, "Yeah yeah got it," you rolled your eyes in annoyance till your gaze caught a familiar boy, his hair was flat and spread out on the top of his forehead being half white- as well as half red with a red scar on one of his eyes, you whistled,

"Looks like boss is gonna have a family reunion" you teased, "Would you shut up and get inside?" he said harshly since the other league was in the room, "whatever you say" you snickered. "Woah you're so pretty!" a girl from behind you said, you tilted your head to see it was a girl with short light brown hair that was layered onto her neck with big brown eyes and very pink tinted cheeks, "Woah I'm sorry! I have a habit of talking out loud" she waved her arms, "I'm Ochacco Uraraka pleased to meet you!" she laughed awkwardly trying to change the subject, you smirked, realizing this was your key to trust, "Y/n Keigo, I'll see you around", "Yeah okay sure see ya!" She waved goodbye and again laughed awkwardly, 'Woah, she's so cool!' Ochacco thought, placing her hand on the strap of her backpack heading in the direction of the academy.

______________________________________________

"Alright, I'm gonna split you idiots up into training partners since thats what the stupid teacher's lesson or plan thing said that, got it?" Mr.Aizawa said, the whole class nodded. "Aye, I don't care if this is just a school thing, any fights a fight, if you lose i'm adding three more hours to your training schedule" Dabi said on the other end as a motivator, you rolled your eyes. Aizawa went down the list of names, "Y/n Keigo and Katsuki Bakugou, Mr.Bakugou I don't wanna see you disrespecting the new student" he said, Bakugou scoffed, he then turns his gaze towards you, "this'll be a piece of cake" he overestimated, you smirked knowing he had no clue what he was in for.