013

❀

       LIFE was indeed complicated. The prospers of live were never going to be easy to handle for a human being. Well, that was if you could go on with it. We as humans, we reach a certain point where we just have to quit. Now, no one ever knows when this point is but we could all feel it. We feel it in our bones, as they ache to move and in our minds as they slowly start to give up on ideas. The never ending ideas finally stop coming as we move forward. The wrinkles in our skin show all the effort and torture our body has endured. The scars leave a reminder as the once visible lines start to fade away. The hurtful feeling we once felt was now gone as the scars simply disappears. But, not all scars will leave. That one memory stays hunting our mind as it clogs up in the brain and makes us go back to the dreadful time.

Although these past memories are what makes us...well us. If these memories swept away and left us with nothing but our names. What will become of us? Fright would consume our body whole as it pushes us forward and tries to make us think too hard. This alarming feeling triggers our fight or flight. The feeling of wether you should depart and never look back again or stay and risk your life. Despite everything, I would give my old memories and replace them with brand new ones. Leave the name Sage Petrov behind me as I march on with the world. As clueless as this may sound. I would do it. Figuring out the world in a different perspective and make different decisions. Except, what did not change was our face. Memories and friends from the past will catch up to us as they leave us bamboozled. The decisions we once took are now suppressing again, still we would have no idea what we did. The moral of the story is that no one can ever escape the eerie past as it slowly crawls up your leg and reaches your mind holding it for dear life.

Now, where was the option to run in the situation I faced right now. The sky rumbled with agonizing fear as everyone slowly backed away. The colorful keftas swayed in the wind as they peered on. Everyone was too caught up with the events that no one payed attention to the newly emerged trio. Chaos was happening on every corner of the skiff. The man we had met earlier was now slouched on the ground as the Sun summoner begged. Her neck was now covered with some sort of animal antlers as the scars were fresh. The small object resembled in the yellow dress she wore. Yellow for light as we were submerged in deep darkness. Her bright colorful dress was the center of attention in the dark. Opposing her stood the Darkling, his demeanor never changed as power ran through his veins. This whole plan left us vulnerable that with a snap of the finger-the light surrounding us would disappear and hungry volcra would come rushing in. Just in time for dinner. As we were hidden in the dark a woman dressed in a light blue dress stood up but only to be demolished. The men pointed their guns toward the heartrender and the Darkling but in a snap they all fell dead dropping their guns. A low gasp escaped my lips as I watched in the shadows. The fresh dead bodies laid on the ground as they had nothing left. Guns were scattered on the ground as they simply held no use. The heavy knitted outfits were now grounded with no weight to bear.