War Part 2

Miles p.o.v
I launched at William with all my force but only bounced back hitting at tree. He smile showing fangs his eyes a deep yellow.

"Your so stupid...im not a weakling like i led you to believe im powerful mixed with every supernatural creature except succabus...thats why i want her your luna will be mine and i will rule the world its all apart of a plan..and i guess you wont be alive to see it" William smirked and walked closer.

My wolf growled as we got back up trying to jump at him again but he moved.

He was unstoppable but id die trying to stop him for my luna...

Ramira p.o.v
I walked close as i saw william letting Miles beat his own self up.

I took a deep breath and walked out into the battle field.

William looked back and commanded his warriors to stop and Miles did the same.

"Well Well Well this is gonna be easier than i thought my prize is already arrived" William smirked.

Miles shifted back and the look in his eyes was dissapointment.

"Ramira what are you doing!" Miles voice feeled surprise.

I had a plan and i was gonna ride it out.

"Ive come to leave you for my king" i walked slowly to william nd stood by his side him slipping his arm around my waist.

"Well good girl i see you know whos gonna win this now we can enjoy watching them die together"

Miles wolf was weak he was weak as i watched a tear slip and him drop to his knees.

"Can i kiss your soft lips my love" i smiles and stood infront of him running my hand up to his face.

"One kiss...if you try and kill me i will kill your baby thn you slowly" he said harshly.

I knodded as brung my lips almost to his. i took a deep break and closed my eyes as i kissed his lips i started to suck his soul.

William got weak and the gaurds grabbed my stomach as i hung onto william my lips still on his.

The only words echoing in my head was protected your baby.

I felt the arms being ripped off of me and William fist slamming into my stomach.

A tear feel down my face as i fell down.

William was weak he could barely stand.

I looked at my army of succabus who already coming towards William circling him they chanted some words as Williams soul left out of his body into them.

I curled into a ball tears running down my face as i watched Williams pack flee.

Miles p.o.v
I ran over to Ramira tears running down my face. The thought of her turning on my hurt so bad and she put our baby's life at risk to save us all.

"Ramira are you okay we need to get her to a doctor " i cryed out.

"Well take her to a succabus hospital please it is our duty to protect our queen" one of Ramiras followers said.

"I want to go with yall i have to shes my luna i cant think straight knowing shes hurt" i wiped the tears and looked at Ramira curled in a ball shaking.

"The war isnt over there is still another that lurks in-" the follower was cut off by Thomas

"Let him go with you guys this one is mine all mine h-he has her!!!" Thomas was shaking his wolf was pissed as he took off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE