The Plan

Miles p.o.v

Only the moon goddess and my self new how pissed off I was to see william walk into my house like a welcome guess.

I knew he was coming back for war I can tell by his smirk. He wouldn't get her she was mine.

Maia's mate was unwelcome too. I could see the flare and evil in his eyes when he looks at his alpha. He is a traitor and he will be eliminated to with or without Maia's dad permission ot not.

I glance at Ramira who was conforting a upset Maia who was being stared at by Thomas. It was clear as day he had feeling for her already though they only just met. It was like love at first sex.

I opened the fridge and grabbing wine out pouring 4 cups of wine.

"Well start wprking on our plan to fight back monday its only Saturday so we have one day to enjoy ourselves them back to the pack house" I say handing Thomas and Ramira a glass of wine.

I pushed my hand out to Maia but retracted it once I got a wiff of her scent.

"I just thought your to young to drink wine and your depressed so maybe just a soda will do..." I whisper getring her a coke.

She grab the coke and popping the top taking a sip. As Alpha my senses are very keen and strong and if I wasn't Mistaking id say Maia might have conceived a child.

"Maia you should take a nap you look tired I would let you sleep on me but im afraid out draining you in your sleep" she said trying to make it sound nice bur fail miserably because Thomas released a growl.

Maia got up and Thomas walked her into the room.Ramira sighed and came over to me sitting on my lap.

"Tonight..." was all she said before walking upstairs.

I knew exactly what she was talking about and I'd been waiting on her to say that for quite a while. A smirk formed on my lips. Tonight

Thomas p.o.v

I walked Maia up to the room and watched her as she laid in the bed still having the heat effects. I wished I could help her but ik it was only one time id ever get to please her.

Ramira came in with some medicine to Mask the pain and left us alone. I say at the edge of the bed.

she tossed and turned but was confortable enough to go to sleep.

I layed next to her and started to ask her questions about her favorite things. we laughed and talked. He laugh was so perfect.

"I used to run track alot and I was really skinny so the called me the running skeleton and it was really mean and hurtful" I tell he alittle about how my brother wad the guy every girl wanted why I was a anorexic track racer.

"but now you have all these muscles and bicep and triceps that when water in running down them makes people go crazy" She said but instantly stop after it registered in her head what she was saying. I Chuckled "You think so?" I smiled and looked at her. A small blush crept on her face. "yeah" she mumbled.

My smile only got huger and I day dreamed about us being together. Ugh! what the hell was wrong with me all this together shit! im Thomas the cold hearted killer not Thomas the lover....or was I. I thought about it it felt that I was getting lost in my thoughts before a saw Maia on top of me shaking me.

"Earth to Thomas! Miles wants to talk to you!" She yelled.

I snapped out of it and noticed she was strattling me and my friend shot straight up. I could tell by her reacting she liked it because she held back a moan and got off.

"Sorry about that" I get up and walk to Miles who was standing in the door way.

I followed him to some secret room he had in the house looks like a war room.

"First off I just want to say you've got it bad" He said laughing.

" is it that noticeable?!" I say feeling embarrassed.

"Yes it is you growl evry time someone moves within 2 feet of her" He had a huge grin.

"I can't help it ive never felt that way before about a girl your not gonna take my man card are you? " I asked.

"Nahh man im in love too I dont know what i'd do without Ramira shes my everything." He said getting out a book.

" but we didn't come in hear to talk about girl we come to talk about our plan when we get back" He spoke sternly to let me know he was in authority.

We disscussed our plans out for 3 hours straight. We were only drafting ofthe ways to attack them but we had took a break before we realized it was 11pm and every one was getting ready to sleep I layed on the sofa and fell into a beautiful sleep.

Miles p.o.v

I left the war room and went into the room. Ramira: was laying naked in the bed and she was moaning and moving.

"Ramira baby you ok?" I asked taking off my clothes leaving my self in boxers.

She looked at me her eyes blood red as she bir on her lip. she slowly crawled towards me.

"Mate Me Now!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

Me hope you like it!!!