War part 1

Im soooo sorry for not updating quicker but im kinda a stressed person and alot has been going on..i have a lil sister i have to watch 24/7 nd its taking a toll on me, i feel as if im already a mother...but enough wid me im soo sorry again i hope you like it.☺

Miles p.o.v

I gathered all of my warriors together and gave them a speech of encouragement before we walked on the battle field.

I told them to stay in human form until i knew what we were dealing with.

Ramira and Maia were with the succabus council. I didnt trust them anymore after they wouldnt let me see her. I was gonna take her away from all the war and violence after this battle.

I saw Maia's pack coming up with there now Alpha also Maia's mate and William.

I could tell my pack was ready to attack but i told them not just yet.

"Well Well were are our rewards when we win" William smirked.

"Your never gonna get them..and your not gonna win" i barked at them.

William only laughed. "Lets find out" .

As the words attacked my mind so did Maia's pack to my pack.

Time to kill...

Quintin p.o.v

I glanced at my now pregnant daughter laying on the bed in a succabus sleep.

I regret everything i did to her. I tryed to rape her. It makes me sick everytime i think about it but it was the drugs not me.

"Its Time..." i heard a soft whisper from behind me,

Annabelle stood behind me as i could see the hurt in her eyes.

Annabelle was my wife though we were separated i still loved her but i wasnt sure she loved me back after how i treated my family.

She was still healthy and beautiful. She had long black silky hair with big green eyes and full pink lips. Her body was small and petite but she had a phat ass. A unique woman she was can throw it back like no other. Pushing those thoughts out. I stared at Ramira trying not to cry.

It was time..time for her to fullfill her destiny. Every succabus woman must face this challenge only surviving if they have a lover that really has deep love for her. Some woman never make it past 25 because of Lust but Ill Kill him if he doesn't love her.

I walked to one side of Ramira's bed and Annabelle did as we locked hands over Ramira.

We chanted the protection spell that parents are allowed to give to there girls before the test and a tear slipped from my eye.

Ramira's eyes shot open and fear in her eyes was so deep.

"Im so Sorry"

I wasnt strong enough to face her just yet so i fled.

I hope she survives...

Ramira p.o.v

"Who are you?" I started at the woman i had once saw when saving me from Quintin the man that just ran.

"Your mother..." she Whispers.

My heart dropped as a tear slipped from my eyes.

"All this time you were alive and you left me!" I was crying of anger but sadness as well.

"I dont expect you to understand but your father wasnt right..." she whispers.

"Father??! That man is my father?!" I was pissed now.

"Yes he is...hes changed im not asking you to forgive him just listen you dont have much time you have to kill William...hes not just wolf hes a hybrid of everything. Use the power within you and protect your baby " she said wiping my tears an disappeared.

Baby? I rubbed my tummy as i felt a Squirm. Omg i was pregnant and i had to kill William. I got up not thinking and i just ran out of the mansion towards the battle field. I felt ready Phisically but was i ready mentally ready to kill a powerful man and put everyone i love in danger.

---------______----------________------------____

Comment

Vote

Share