Temptress of the Night

hi everybody this is my other book I hope you like.

____________________________________________

my name is Ramira Daniels. I am 17 years old. I have long white hair and blue eyes. I'm 5'5 and slender. I live with my dad in greenwood, Canada (not sure if its a real place). I'm going to turn 18 tomorrow and I go to Benjamin University with my best friend Miles.

~Present~

"Rise and shine baby doll!!!" I hear a deep voice scream while hitting me with a pillow. "go away its the weekend" I mumble turning over. it got quiet and I drifted off back into a sleep when I felt something hot and wet run cross my cheek. I jump up flinging my fist in the air to see a falling Miles. "OUCH MY NOSE!!" he says hitting the floor. "ugh!!! I'm sorry Miles" I sighed and got out of bed and helped him up. I moved his hand out of the way checking his nose to see if I had broke it. "your nose is fine" I smile at him. "doesn't feel like its fi-um...Ramira your pants" Miles says looking at me his face crimson red. I look down at my body and realized I only had on blue laced underwear. "I'm so so sorry Miles" I say before grabbing my robe and wrapping it around my body. "its fine....now go wash up today we have to get ready for Meagan's surprise birthday party." He says cheerfully.

I sigh and gather my clothes and walk to the bathroom. meagan was Miles girlfriend. I hated her in so many ways. she only used him for his looks and popularity. i mean Miles was really good looking. he had short black hair with big gray eyes. he was 22 years old. he was really muscular and a tall 6'4. he was the captain of the football team and the Alpha of the wolf bane pack. he was perfect in every way.

Meagan had long brown hair with hazel eyes. she was slender and short. she also was the captain of the cheer leading team and the pack slut.

I on the other hand was just human who sworn not to tell there secret AND of course Miles best friend. I finish washing up and throwing on some Jeans and a dark blue tank top along with my black jacket. I pull my hair in a ponytail and walk out the door with Miles. we get in his blue corvette and start to drive to the pack house. "I cant wait until she see it she's gonna be so happy" he says with a smile on his face. "yeah I bet but don't you think you should focus on finding your mate and not spending time with Meagan." I say looking out of the window. "My mate is under the age so therefore she isn't ready for position as Luna or to be mated with" he smiled pulling up at the pack house. "well your wasting your time with this slut" I mumble to my self. he heard me because there was a warning growl afterwards.

we walk in with the pack members greeting me and Miles as we made our way to the kitchen. Miles checked on the cake and food walking around making sure things we perfect. I sat on a stool in the kitchen. "Ramira!!! " a deep husky voice says before I was tackled to the ground. "OUCH!! you squishing me!!! " I scream. they get off of me. I get up and look at a smiling Jasper. "Jasper?! omg I missed you so much!!!" I jump on him showering him with kisses. Jasper was my boyfriend. He had jet black hair with Amber color eyes he was beta of the pack. He was 6'3 and muscular. he was sent out in search of the rogue that had been coming around for weeks. his mate had died a year ago so I was glad to make him feel happy."I missed you too baby" he chuckles slamming his lips on mines. he licked and nibbled on my lip for entrance. I gladly gave it to him his tongue fighting for dominance.

I don't know how long we were kissing but we both pulled back when we heard a low growl. "Alpha we killed the rogue" Jasper says with a smile. "good now get off of him Ramira!" Miles says with a growl. "no way I miss him I'm not going anywhere!" I say kissing Jasper's neck making him give a sexually growl. "I have to speak with him.." Miles says his eyes a weird black color. "baby I should see what he wants ill come back later." he says lowly. "okay don't take long" I smile and give him a peck on the cheek before getting down. He walked of with Miles.

jasper p.o.v

I follow Miles into his office and sit in a seat. "you know I don't like you doing that around me!" he roars at me. "yes I'm sorry I wasn't aware you were around." I say lowly. "don't slip up again or I swear you will pay!" he says before leaving the office. I get up and leave. I hates when he did that. it was my only chance and he would make me regret it every time. I walk back to a happy Ramira. "is everything okay?" she says with a beautiful smile. "everything is fine we should hide Meagan will be hear any minute." I say with a small smile. I can see Ramira roll her eyes before hiding behind the couch snuggling into my arms.

Ramira p.o.v

I snuggle in his chest and hide until the door opened. Meagan walked in and cut the light on and everyone jumped up and screamed surprise. Meagan just stood there with a scowl on her face until she sees Miles. "Honey this is wonderful!!!" she says jumping on him kissing him. I scowled and pulled Jasper to the kitchen. "I want to leave now" I say laying my head in his chest. "know you do but don't you want to stay for the cake" he says kissing my forehead. "no I don't I want you to take me home." "fine" we sneak out the back and run to the car. we both get in and he hits the gas as we fly down the street to my house. we both out of breath getting out from the car from laughing.

"omg we totally ditched them" I say pulling him in the house and up the stairs. "we did and now where here alone" Jasper says with a smirk. "yeah we are" I say laying on the bed. Jasper crawls on top of me kissing my neck and collar bone. I moaned lowly and brought his lips to mine. I kissed him hard and wrapped my arms around his neck. he pushed his tongue in my mouth. his tongue filling my mouth with his sweet juices. he grinds slowly against me making me moan into his mouth. he tasted perfect. I Deepened. that kiss wanting more every time. my body needed his hot sensation. pulling back after or long kisses we were out of breath looking at his beautiful face I noticed his face was wrinkled and his hair was turning gray. What did I I do!!

....

____________________________________________

hope you guys like it!!!

comment

vote

follow

sharee