The Guy

Ramira p.o.v

When we got home Miles started to yell at me screaming and fussing demanding to know who the guy was. I didn't get a chance to explain on let out the tears I had been holding back.

I Heard Thomas try and stop Miles but he only threated to kick Thomas and Maia out of the pack which pissed me off more.

I screamed at Miles telling him that I never got a chance to tell him.

He apologized sitting down.

"Now where were we?" I asked trying to think back to the part I stopped on.

"When I was little about 10..I remembered my Foster parents left me home alone....they told me not to let anyone in or answer the door." I spoke slowly as the pain came back.

Miles stared at me wanting me to continue.

"Him the guy we saw in the road..he stopped by....I didn't answer the door I hide in my closet...but he came in...he grabbed me out and placed me on the bed. He smiled at me and started to touch me I told him to stop...He didn't listen so I kicked him in the private and ran" I stop just inches from tears.

"He grabbed me and tied me to the bed...he told me he need to feed and he didn't want me to budge or he'd kill me..I screamed and cryed as he kissed me it felt like he was sucking the life out of me I felt like I was during but I heard someone scream stop Quintin and I passed out...his name is Quintin and he tried to kill me..." I didn't realize tears were rushing down my face.

Miles held me close consoling me as I cryed.

I pulled back wiping my tears trying to stop the pain.

"The lady that stopped him...I only saw a blur of her face but she had dark hair..that's all I remember" I sat up and smoothed my clothes out.

"Listen baby we can talk about this later..." Miles walked to his office and I just slumped in the chair.

Miles p.o.v

After hearing Ramira tell the story I need a break from all this shit. I walked to my office. I sat im my chair sighing as I closed my eyes I felt a small breeze and opened my eyes to see 3 familliar men.

"We want our Queen back Miles we had a deal! You have her as a mate as long as she comes back to us to take her place!" Octavious the middle one snapped.

"You will have your queen she needs time Octavious!!" I growled at him.

"I understand that but you will regret if you don't bring her to us! She will start to cheat on you her hormones will go crazy any minute now! Its Succabus Eve she will find anyone and everyone to mate with so she can taste there soul! You better do something quick or your gonna be the one fucked!" Octavious and his men vanished.

"FUCK!!!" I yelled banging my desk.

I didn't want Ramira to cheat on me I'd be in so much pain but it was too much she wasn't ready to be exposed to that type of stuff yet.

I walked out of the office to go find Ramira. Oh fuck there she goes I thought as I saw her on the sofa whimpering as she tried to seduce my beta it worked because he was pulling his shirt off and staring into her eyes like he was in a gaze.

A loud growl escaped my lips as I was going to break them up but I couldn't move I was stuck.

"James get the hell away from my mate!!! I screamed but he ignored me.

Ramira looked at me her eyes were a deep red.

"I'm so sorry Miles I can't stop" was all she said before she started to mate him on the couch.