Guess

This story was originally starting here shared with another book but she deleted the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ramira p.o.v.

After Me and Miles long night and no we didnt have sex we just talked dirty like the whole night i finally got some rest.

I woke up and washed and put on my bathing suit to notice Miles was out of bed so i figured he was in the lake but he wasn't.

i walked around the House he still wasn't anywhere around until i found a note on fridge.

Morning love meet me down the path i showed you yesterday love you...

Miles

I smile and put the note down slipping on some jean shorts and a tank top and headed down the path.

Thomas P.o.v

I left my room and walked to the border of the pack land staring out to the distance. the wind blew in my face and i could smell her she smelled so good she was in heat.

I ran to the source of the smell to only find a girl surrounded by Unmated Males. they were gonna hurt her where was her mate? i asked my self.

I couldnt just let her get raped. I walk in easily kicking every males ass thanks to my black belt in kick ass. After breaking the last males nose i take the girl in my arms. running out of the house i look down and i could sense her fear.

"Everything will be ok" i assure her as i took her out of the pack house.

"Thank you....." he sweet voice said as tears streamed down her face.

I inhaled her scent one good time it was driving me crazy god she smelled good but i had to hold nack or id be just like those unmated Males.

I ran until i found a tree with and set her down gently.

"Are you ok? did they hurt you?" i ask checking her out for marks or bruises god knows i wanted to do more than that.

"No im fine..." she whispers. she was still crying.

How could her mate not be around to save her or even sense her danger. she was so Beautiful and fragile just like my mother.

i push the thought out of my head and speak.

"Hey stop crying" i say lifting her head up and wiped her tears.

"sorry....." i sniffles.

"you dont have tp say sorry, you did nothing wrong" i wrap my arms around her in a hug.

"My name is Thomas" i Tell her.

Her hair smelled so good as hugged her. i smiled to myself.

"My names Maia" she said.

"Wow you have a beautiful name" i whisper in her ear. i pull back from the hug and sitt next to her.

" your pack im sure will be looking for you and you definitely Alphas baby girl hut if you want to be safe i can take you to a safe place. If you trust me i am just a random guy you met but i can take you to another Alpha till your better." i say staring at her soft face.

"ok....." i smiled and picked her up again trying to hold my self back as i ran to Miles Cabin.

I knocked on the door and i could here Miles Growl.

"What is it now!" i hear him say before opening the without a shirt.

"hi miles" i smiled knowing he wouldnt be happy to see me.

"Thomas! what are you doing here i will kill you if you've come for Ramira!!" he growled at me.

"No! thats my brother im not in that anymore i come because i need you to help me protect Maia i saved her from unmated males shes in heat." i put my head down submitting.

"fine.....come in but if you touch Ramira i will kill you Beta or not!" he yelled letting me in.

I set Maia on the sofa and i could see Miles calling Maia's Dad.

"sorry about that were not in good terms" i spoke silently while Miles Talked.

Ramira walked down the stairs in one of Miles shirt.

"your father will here here in a little bit please feel free to get comfortable..." Miles said shooting me a glare.

"Oh...Hi im Ramira nice to meet you" She smiled and shook my pinky.

"i know who you are" i say with a smile feeling ashamed i spyed on suck a sweet girl.

l Look at Maia who seened to be burning up. she was steady shifting. i could tell she wanted to be mated by her mate but he wasnt here.

"Are you ok? your heat will stop when you get to your mate" i smile brushing her hair out of her face.

i only see tears stream down her face again. i embrace her small body in a hug.

"ig you guys aren't in good terms......i can help you with your heat if you want" i say slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK thats the next chapter did i do good or no i think i did pretty good

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE