Reclaiming Her

Im sooo sorry i havent been updating ik shame on me but as you guys can tell there are only about 3-5 chapters left to this book if that..

Thomas p.o.v

I ran back to the Giant house where i had last seen Maia and traced down her smell.

The anget in me was boiling i was ready to explode. I had fallen inlove with Maia. I know she wasnt my mate but was something that made me happy, someone who was caring my child and could make me do anything in the world to make her happy. She was mines now and i won't let no one take my life away from me.

I finally reach the end of maia's smell as i came to a small cabin. It was gaurded with two massive men.

The one thing they disnt have that i did was the bite of the vampire. I was somewhat like my brother a hybrid but only with vampire but i was damn good at using my my abilities.

I climbed a tree to get a better view of the gaurds but only seeing two my job was to easy.

I had to do this without alarming Jackson i was here.

I got down from the tree and started crunching leaves and baried myself in leaves.

"Girls get back here your in heat dont venture far" i said as i watched the to gaurds come my way. The one stepped inches from my face as they walked pasted me a grabbed them and slammed them into each other.

Draining them i ripped them in peices and walkinh into the cabin following Maia till i fet to a cellar.

I looked at Maia who was in red lingerie and tied to a bed.

"Maia!!" i said running to ha and untieing her.

"Thomas he's here!" she says a tear falling down her beautiful face.

"I know baby " i took off my shirt putting it over her small body and kissing her tears.

"Your prince coming to save you huh? You think he really loves you? He couldnt even be with his mate and love her so what makes you different...nothing your just his lil pregnant slut...i love you Maia ill take that ba-" i cut him off by snapping his neck.

I was done with this war and him fuck that. The anger i had in my heart for him and my brother was still burning so i thought id burn him.

Taking him outside i set him a fire.

Grabbing Maia tightly i inhaled her scent to calm me down and ran back to the Succabus headquarters to Miles.

Miles p.o.v

I laid at the end of the Ramira's feet tears dripping down my face.

I wanted my baby to survive so bad i was terrified that William did damage to it.

"It'll be alright your baby is fine man" I heard Thomas say behind me standing with Maia tightly hugged in his chest.

"Thanks man" i said as the doctor came back.

"Miles the Queens babies are fine there very strong" the doctor smiled.

"Babies???!!" my heart stopped.

"Yes three actually...she just needed rest she should be up any minute" the doctor walked away as i stared at Ramira Who was slowly opening her eyes.

"Miles??" she stretched looking at me.

"Yeah baby im here" i kissed her forehead as she leaned up to whisper something im my ear.

I smirked "with pleasure".

COMMENT

VOTE

SHAREEE

HOPE U LIKED IT SORRY FOR THE WAITT