Happy Birthday

((A/N: Hi I hope you guys like the story please comment and vote ))

______________________________________________________________

I push him back and look at him. "Ramira what did you do to me? I feel my wolf dying" he gets up walking over to a mirror. I can feel tears run down my cheek as he stares at himself. "I'm so sorry Jasper I don't know what I did" I get up and try to hug him but he jerks back. "please don't touch me I um gotta go" he says leaving. I cry silently sitting on the bed. I had hurt the man I loved. the door opens slowly before I see a frowning Miles come through the door. "are you okay Ramira? did he hurt you?" he says sitting next to me. "no I hurt him I don't know what I did" I say crying into his shoulder. "he'll be fine are you okay?" he asked wiping the tears off my face. "yeah I'm fine you can go back to Meagan now" I say with a small smile. He nods and gets up and leaves to the other house. I wonder how he found out about me and Jasper leaving.

             ~ the next day ~

I wake up to a loud scream in my ear. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" I can hear Miles scream to the top of his lungs. "leave me alone!!!" I say turning over. "but its your birthday turn up!!!" He says jumping on the bed. "no!!!! I don't wanna!!!" I say pulling the pillow over my eyes. Miles growled. "fine ill make you get up" He says crawling on top of me and started tickling me. I felt sparks go through my body before I flung my fist into his face. "OUCH WTF!!!" he says grabbing his face. " what the hell is wrong with you!" I say getting up. "nothing Is wrong with me!!" he says grabbing a tissue for the blood dripping down his nose.

I walk to the bathroom and do my hygiene thing, taking a quick shower and slipping on some clothes. i brush my hair and walk out. "I'm up now what do you want?" i say aggravated. "to celebrate you becoming a official brat." he says with a huge smile. "ugh u woke me up for that!!! where's Jasper..." i say thinking back to last night. "he's in his room" Miles says non chalant. "okay I'm gonna go talk to him" i say headed for the door. i can hear Miles sigh. "Okay fine do what ever" he says walking out of my room.

Jasper's p.o.v

i sat on the bed staring at the ceiling trying to figure out what Ramira did to me. i healed from last night but something's different i have a strong urge to see her again and feel her touch. its like she's made a mark on me. i hear a small knock at the door. i get up opening it to see Ramira staring at me. "hey Jasper I'm so-" i cut her off by kissing her. she looked so sexy right now. i wanted to make her mine. i picked her up laying her softly on the bed. i pushed my tongue into her mouth fighting for dominance. i ripped off her clothes leaving her in bra and panties. I could hear a growl from behind me and i see a pissed off Miles. "Get off of her!!!"

Miles's p.o.v

I decided to walk to Jasper's room and listen to there conversation. i when i got to the room i hear my mate moan as her clothes were being ripped. i immediately bust through the door and stop them. "Get off of her!!!" i growl. Jasper gets off of Ramira making her pull the cover over her half naked body. she glared at me. her eyes were no long blue but a blood red. "Jasper come back!! " she says in a begging voice. "no he will not come back whats wrong with you!" i ask looking at her eyes.

Ramira's p.o.v

i wanted jasper and i was gonna get him. i get up ignoring Miles warning growl and walking over to Jasper and pressing my lips to his. i felt the strange energy i have been feeling every since that night fill my body. i press my lips harder against him wrapping my arms around his neck. His warmth spread through my body making me feel better than i ever had. it felt so good but i knew it was wrong. the energy got weaker and Jasper's body got limp. i pull back watching him fall the ground leaving me feeling new and improved.

Miles's p.o.v

i watched as Ramira sucked the life out of Jasper before looking at me with sorrow in her eyes. "he's dead isn't he?" she says sitting on the bed. "yeah he is...do you you know why?" i say sitting next to her hugging her. "no" she mumbles in my chest. " your a Succubus".....

______________________________________________________________

There you guys go this chapter was boring to me....but i promise the next one will be better. Thxs for reading!

Comment

and

vote