There Council Against Mine

Ramira p.o.v

Hi guys im back i wanna say im so thankful for the support and votes means so much to me!!!

After the man shot me with wolf bane i thought id go out like the rest of them but instead i felt just alittle weak.

I saw the council walking off with Thomas but they were stopped in a trance again but i wasnt doing it they just stared behind me. I got up and looked behind me to see 3 guys standing there.

They were like me i can tell because they were very attractive and could put people in a trance.

"My queen we bow in your honor" the first on said as he got on one knee and bowed.

I just looked at him and grabbed Thomas out of Mr.Wild hands placing a kiss on lips to taste just alittle of his soul.

"I dont know who you guys are but sitting there on your knees isnt gonna get my mate and friend home" i say annoyed becuase they were still down on there knees.

"Forgive me my queen..." the first one said as the other two grabbed Thomas and Maia.

"What is you name?" I ask the one that was doing all the talking.

"Octavious...and these are my brothers they dont have names just R and J" he said lifting Miles up.

"Oh well what do i do with the council because you trance is wearing off!" I jump as a see a group of wolves now growling at us.

"Fight them off..." was all he said before him and his brothers vanished.

I cant believe this dickhead left me with all of these wolves. I slowly back up into something hard.

I look back to see a small group of half naked people.

"At your service my queen" they all say in unison.

The wolves started to take off and started to attack the people behind me and Mr.Wild come launching at me.

I dodged him to see him tumble into a group of my people. I turn around to see most of the girls had the guys on the ground in a kiss making there bodies look lifeless.

Mr.Wild growled at me and jumped on me pinning me down.

"Give us back Thomas or ill kill you!!!"he snapped his nails close to my neck.

I didnt know how to get him off nor did i have super strenght all i had was my looks and lips but kissing him id move up and hed kill me.

'Flash him'

Something in my head said and i almost laughed. Why would i flash a angry wolf but wht chance did i have i was gonna die anyway so i did it.

I grabbed my shirt yanking it down to show my D cup boobs.

Mr.Wild face changes as he stares at them and i took my chance flipping him over so that i was on top and placing a kiss on his lips as a slowly tasted his sour soul.

I felt him sloly began to go limp and i stopped. Theres no way i could possibly kill another person like i did Jasper.

Miles p.o.v

I awoke in my room laying next to Thomas naked and i almost cryed.

Thomas groan and looked over and screamed like a girl an so did i.

I grabbed a sheet and wrapped myself in it.

The door opened slowly and i say Maia come in her eyes huge.

"It's not what it looks like!!!!" I screamed running to the bathroom and tripping on the sheet.

Maia just let out a laugh.

"I know the guy that brought us here just stipped you guys so he could wash you and he went to go get you some new clothes.."

"Ohhh i knew that " i say in a duh tone an watched as someone brought us clothes which i quickly changed in.

"Wheres Ramira?" I asked combing my hair.

"Shes in this room but the people won't let me see her they say shes sleeping and needs her sleep." Maia shrugged it off.

i walked around trying to.find the front door for hours till i realized there want one.

I saw Octavious and i stopped him.

"Where is Ramira??" I asked .

"Shes sleeping she fought a little war while you were sleep on wolf bane"

"Can i see her"

"No you dont want to wake her up shes with child shell kill you as a act of defense for her baby"

My mouth dropped as i couldnt believe the works coming out of his mouth my Ramira was pregnant!

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
I hope you guys liked ittt

Please

Comment

Vote

Share