Succabus?!

"what's a succubus?!" I asked him scared for the answer. "you eat peoples souls from sexual contact" he says still hugging me tight. "so I'm a female demon wow this is great" I feel tears trickle down my face. "I have to talk to my mom and Dad they will tell me how to get rid of it right?!" I wipe my tears trying to get up but Miles wouldn't let go. "Ramira your parents are dead you live with foster parents" he whispers to me. "your lying to me Miles please tell me your lying how do you know all of this and I don't?" "I just do Ramira I think you should get some rest" he says. "no your lying to me!" I say trying to get out of his grip. "Ramira stop I'm not lying! you need to go back to sleep and clear your mind!" and with that he left me in my room filled with questions.

Miles p.o.v

It hurt me when I got up and left her in the room. I wanted to hug her and kiss her tell her how much she means to me mate and mark her. I just couldn't yet. her parents warned me about her power how she could drain and one at any moment without hesitation. I could risk being killed by her. I walk down the hall to my room were Meagan was laying on my bed naked. "baby I missed you I want you to mark me its been 3 months." she says in a horrible seductive voice. "no you know your not ever gonna get marked I just use you for sex and you know this so don't play dumb." I say sitting on the bed. "ugh your so mean to me!" she say pulling on a robe and leaving. I sigh and lay down. what was I gonna do when they come for Ramira and try and take her from me I couldn't put my pack in danger they would turn on me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Unknown p.o.v

"did you find her yet?!" I ask. "yes Brother she's resting in her bed she just fed on her first soul permission to kidnap her?" "no not yet Thomas I want her to have her fair share of souls before I extract her powers for now just keep her from mating with that stupid ass Alpha miles" I say as I finished my climax in on of the young girls Thomas brought me. "okay would you like me to take her now?" he says as I pull out and throw her to him. "have fun little brother" I say as Thomas left with the girl. I will have Ramira and her powers. I will make her my queen by my side. I will make her supreme. but first I have to eliminate the pest that stand in my way.

__________________________________________________________

Sooo I hope you like this chapter it was a little short to me but it will work

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE