Spars Love

OKAY! So- we've seen the amazing small philinda Comic from CaptinLoloDaBest

And if you haven't, GO READ IT ON HER ONE-SHOT STORY!

She requested a One-Shot of this so here I am..

About to butcher this amazing thing. 😑😎

ENJOY

(Words underlined is present day while still in a memory)

}•{

Coulson sat there on a metallic table in the lab. His hands caressed a small bruise forming on his wrist. He couldn't move it, and it pounded with agony. However Coulson couldn't help but drift off in his mind in one of his favorite memories.

•••

May and Coulson both planted their feet on the sparring mat. They both had snuck into the S.H.I.E.L.D academy's gym after curfew to talk one on one.

No one would question them if they made an excuse for sparring.

"How were your exams?" Coulson asked as he went to punch her. She quickly knocked his arm to the side and went for a side kick.

"Boring." She told him. Coulson blocked the kick with his forearm.

"Just boring?" He asked going for another punch.

"Phillip." She retorted his name. "Yes."

Coulson snorted as he blocked another kick. They were both keeping their distance from eachother.

"Okay, so- I have this plan." May began after a moment of silence. Attempting to change the subject. She had a smug tone in her voice telling Coulson it wasn't good.

"The answer is no." Coulson told her as he ducked under her kick. May whipped around with her hands raised. Her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes hardened with disappointment.

"You haven't even heard it yet!" She whined. Coulson braced himself for another attack.

"Fury is getting suspicious you know." He warned as he attempted to sweep her feet out from under her with his leg.

May quickly dodged the attack with a swift backflip.

"What?! It's harmless!" She reasoned as she landed her flip.

"None of your pranks are ever 'harmless' Melinda." Coulson retorted. He scurried up just in time to block another punch from May.

"Please grandpa?" She teased after she blocked a couple of punches.

"No!" He denied. He didn't want to get into anymore trouble because of what she did. "Leave me out of it."

"Fine then I'll ask Barton." She told him as she blocked another punch from him. Coulson gripped her forearm. He had her right where he wanted her.

"Okay, but if we"- He paused for a moment. "I meant you- get caught?" May smiled as she blocked another punch from Coulson, who just gripped her other arm. May simply smiled at his comment.

"Too late!" She exclaimed. "You already said we. So.." She paused as she fisted his shirt with both of her hands. "You're in this with me."

Coulson's eyes widened. She rolled back onto the ground and flipped him over using her foot. Coulson didn't have time to roll into it so instead of landing on his back he landed straight on his head.