𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 63.

As she was making her way through all the hallways and rooms, she could hear women screaming in the distance.

She could also hear cries of children and it was terrifying.

But there was no door they could be in.

She started searching for stairs, maybe she'd find them on a different floor when she barged through some door and the awful smell hit her nostrils like a truck.

She slapped her hand over her mouth. There was meat on the ground some of it wrapped in plastic bags as well as a few limbs and she released a muffled scream when her body barged into something.

Naked corpses of women and little girls hanging from the wall.

She stopped herself from throwing up and tried to get out of there as quickly as possible.

"We got a dead man!" She heard someone scream and she froze in motion, taking out her gun as she jumped behind a random cabinet that was knocked over on the floor.

"I repeat, we got a dead man on the second floor!" He ran past Makayla, talking into a transmitter.

As he passed her she quickly jumped over the cabinet and moved after him.

When she was close enough she grabbed him from behind, slitting his throat as well.

She then placed him on the ground and ran the other way when she heard someone coming.

"Hey! Stop!" Someone tarted shooting and she barely dodged the bullets as she kept running until she hid behind a wall.

She charged her gun waiting for the right opportunity.

"You won't make it out of here alive!" The man groaned when he was getting closer and that was when Makayla peeked out, shooting him right in the head.

She heard a muffled voice coming from his pocket.

She took out his transmitter,

"She's on the second floor! Kill her!"

"Fuck..." she cursed looking around, already hearing multiple stomps.

She saw another door at the end of the hallway so she ran to it but it was locked.

Just then she noticed the key hanging on the side of the dead man's trousers.

She took it and then tried to open them again.

"Hell yeah." She said and got inside.

What she saw gave her the best or the worst fucking idea she has ever gotten.

The room was full of explosions and grenades.

She heard their voices and steps getting closer.

She grabbed one of the explosives and placed it in front of the door after activating it.

Then she ran to the back of the room to hide behind a tall wardrobe.

She hid her head in her arms and as soon as the door opened and the first one stepped near it, it exploded.

Makayla's body hit the wall as the wardrobe fell on her, the floor under her feet started to crumble as the whole room and a piece of the corridor colapsed onto the first floor.

Makayla coughed. Her whole body was aching but she didn't give up.

She pushed the wardrobe with her whole strength to get it off of her.

As she got from underneath it, she was still caughing due to the dirt and dust filling up her lungs.

She stood up, locking eyes with Sierra.