Chapter 9: The flame twins

Flamy was sat in the middle of whispy woods, enjoying the cool air and calm wind in his hair. The leaves were still mostly green but some were beginning to turn a bright yellow, orange and black butterflies were flying around him, one landing on his nose, he laughed joyfully, enjoying the peaceful moment. It reminded him of when he was a little Eevee, and his twin sister Blazy was too and they would have calm yet exciting walks in the woods, just the two of them.

Flamy preceded to pull out a piece of paper from his little brown bag, an old letter he didn't remember who he got it from. Flamy was then disturbed by a big piece of paper being placed on his head, scaring the butterfly away, he grabbed the paper, putting the old letter away before looking at what it said then turning around seeing Blazy, his ghost twin of a Espeon,

"Hey thanks Blazy, glad you got me a list of what everyone we are targeting or might get in the way is like!" Flamy thanked his twin.

"No problem brother, it was way easier then trying to remember this all from the top of my head!" Blazy explained to her brother, as she sat down, her ghost tail just passing through her brother. Flamy smiled as he began carefully reading all the notes Blazy had some how managed to write.

"So, Flamy, are we going to get a demon beast to fight them or do you have a different plan in mind?" Blazy mentioned out of curiosity and wonder, she stared at Flamy with her dead, crying eyes.

"Oh I have a demon beast in mind for them to fight, I think it was called something like 'Clawblaw' or something like that, I'm sure glad we managed to get all those demon beasts from the remains of the nme buikding!" Flamy had answered to Blazy, laughing a little as he finished speaking.

"Oh yeah I forgot, I wrote a list of people who have grudges against people we want dead, that we could make deals with or sell demon beasts to, make it a little easier for ourselves!" Blazy added with a shocked face as she got out a smaller piece of paper, handing it to Flamy who looked at the list clearly excited.

"Huh, Crystal, you mean the archangel, Crystal Sapphire Hybrid, hmm nice. So we might be able to get a archangel to get rid of Meta Knight for us! That would be a lot of use!" Flamy exclaimed, surpised at who he saw in there.

"Flamy do be careful, that Fomey, she's a goddess, can't be killed, she's a huge obstacle. We need to find a way to get her out the way. Like we would have to have her leave it well kidnap her, maybe even corrupt her with the butterfly once we find one."

"Wait what about the butterfly's that were around me, were they evil, corrupting butterflies Blazy?"

"No Flamy they weren't, from looking at Florence's research the only known two butterflies like that are purely orange ones or orange and purple ones, they are the pure demons of butterflies."

Flamy then stood up and he began looking around before he began walking through the trees, Blazy then got up gliding along to follow him, then he stopped at the edge of the forest staring up at the Castle Dedede, Blazy walked up to him before noting.

"Big, ain't it, nothing like the corridors inside though it's confusing as hell and it's massive to walk around, if you were wanting to fight them inside you should probably not go yourself or have them come somewhere to you to fight." Flamy turned around facing her nodding,

"Well let's head back then, get this demon beast ready to send up." Flamy decided, the two nodded and left.

(With eevlin) Slight TW coming up- I think

Eevlin was holding some of her favourite pictures she had taken admiring them in all their glory, she then laughed out loud adding.

"Oh Mets, Kirby, Foms and everyone else who may get in the way. Just you wait until a full plan is made, you'll all be destroyed and gone!!" Eevlin then began laughing heavily and loudly. She began dropping the pictures, she kept on giggling.. falling backwards on her bed, waving her legs in the air, her hands on her chest, laughing loudly. The door then opened, Eevlin didn't notice, not hearing it over herself.

"Yo, Eevlin, you cute little thing, what's so funny? I heard you laughing and wanted to know what was so funny." The comment was made by Eve, who was stood in the doorway, you may of not been able to see her eyes but Eevlin who had froze in place knew she was being stared at, shocked by fact someone entered her room stared back at eve before giving her a big smile, acting like it was nothing really that big.

"Oh I just thought of a really funny joke! Nothing big really, hehehehe!" Eevlin had finally responded to her ending it with a big grin that went from cheek to cheek.

"Oh okay then, can you remember what that joke was or did you forget it?" Eve asked with a little bit on a frown on her face, that only began bigger and more unimpressed as she picked up the pictures though she seemed to go red in the face, she was surprised Eevlin even had them.

"Oh the joke, yeah sorry I laughed so hard I forgot it sorry.." Eevlin told her with a worried look on her face snatching the pictures from Eve's hands.

Eve frowned at Eevlin before giving a big cheeky smile on her face, as she grabbed Eevlin around her back pulling her in for a hug, Eevlin was trying to pull herself out of the cuddle but she couldn't really get out Eve was holding her tightly and then pulled her into a kiss.

Eevlin though turn into a black pile of goo and moved and climbed weirdly jump the wall and then onto a table turning to normal, she clearly wasn't happy with Eve, who just rolled her eyes and left the room.