•19

Violetta wakes up and sat up confused and startled. She look to Leon, who was looking for his phone that was ringing, and he quikly takes it up when he found.
Leon: Uuh yes?
He hold his phone far away from his ear, cause the woman on the phone was screaming, so hard Violetta hears it.
??: WERE ARE YOU?!! COME HOME NOW!!!
Leon: Mum, relax please i...
Leons mum: HOW CAN I RELAX?!! IT'S OVER MIDNIGHT WHERE ARE YOU?!!
Leon: I'm still in Violetta's house, we where watching a movie and i gues we falled asleep...
Leons mum: How can i be sure that you're with Violetta?!!
Leon: Here is she.
He gives the phone to Vilu.
Violetta: Hello mrs. Vargas.
Leons mum: YOU!! DID YOU EVER HEAR OF TIME?!! IT'S OVER MIDNIGHT WHY LEON'S STILL IN YOU'RE HOUSE?!!
Violetta: Calm down please, we were watching a movie and then we fall asleep...
Leons mum: OH YEAH? WELL TELL LEON THAT HE MAY GO TO SLEEP. BUT NOT IN MY HOUSE!!
Then she hang up.
Violetta: Does she really mean that?
Leon: Yup. She does more often. Then i go for one night to my grandparents, an then she act like nothing happened. Talked over grandparents, i have to go now, or they won't open the door either.
Violetta: No wait, it's so cold outside! You can stay here if you want to.
Leon: Thank you Violetta.
And he hug her.
Violetta: You don't have to say thanks. When i falled down from the stairs you helped me.
Leon: I do everything for you.
Violetta hugs him again.
Violetta: I love you. Come on, let's go upstairs. My bed is bigger than the couch.
Leon laufgs, and then they go to Violetta's room.
Violetta plopped down on the bed.
Violetta: I think i'm gonna fall asleep in 3..2..1...
Leon lay next to her.
Leon: You're still awake.
Violetta: I know. Wait a sec.
Violetta dids the duvet over them, and them she wrapped her arm around Leon.
Violetta: Now i can sleep... Goodnight sweetheart.
Leon: Goodnight sweetie.

Sorry for boring and short part💗More tomorrow or later today💗