46.) RECRUITMENT

-📄-

Vernon got back from his auditions as he sees Seungkwan watching variety shows.

"I'm back" He softly pecked Seungkwan on the cheek.

"I always get flustered when you do that" Seungkwan blushes before he invited Vernon to watch with him.

"I'll take a bath first, I just got back" Seungkwan nodded as he watched the younger 

-📄-

Vernon woke up with Seungkwan beside him before taking a bath for school.

Seungkwan on the other hand woke up from Vernon's phone ringing.

"Hello?" He said in a raspy tone.

"Is this Vernon Chwe?" Seungkwan denies.

"I'll call him real quick" Seungkwan muted himself before yelling "Vernon! Someone's on the phone"

Vernon appeared with his towel around his waist before grabbing the phone.

He happily looked at Seungkwan while the other looked confused.

"I got accepted. I have another evaluation tomorrow" Seungkwan finally got what Vernon meant before rushing to their clothes choosing what the other would wear the next day.

After choosing the clothes, Seungkwan treated Vernon to a date at Han River since it was peaceful there.

Vernon informed his parents as they congratulated him.

It was now the next day, but it felt fast like their day passed too quickly.

Vernon was performing a freestyle rap before heading back home nervous of the outcome.

Seungkwan welcomed him home before treating Vernon with food.

In the middle of their dinner, a phone ring interrupted them as he hesitantly answered.

After a few minutes of silence, Vernon hung up the phone looking at Seungkwan in shock.

"I got in" Seungkwan rejoiced and showered him with kisses.

"Congrats!" He smiled as they continue eating their dinner.

-📄-

Hey readers, ik it's rare for me to update this much in one week but yea. I apologize for the short chapter but I still hope y'all liked it :DD