38.) HEIGHTS

-🚗-

Mingyu was traveling with Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Vernon, and Wonwoo in a car while the others were in separate cars.

But, Mingyu had one question in his mind.

"Where are we going?" He sat beside Wonwoo while the others were sleeping.

It was currently 5 am, and everyone has packed up for their summer break.

No one answered him as Mingyu then shook the thought off and slowly drifted to sleep.

But as he was sleeping, someone woke him up.

It was no other than Wonwoo who was sitting beside him.

"Hey. We've arrived," Wonwoo said in his deep soothing voice while Mingyu started processing what the older said.

The older sighed and carried his belongings as Mingyu finally noticed what Wonwoo had said and rushed to get his stuff and ran to catch up with Wonwoo.

"Hyung, wait!" He exclaimed as he trips on his left foot but regained his balance and continued running.

"Yah, Mingyu! You forgot to close the door" Jeonghan slammed the door and got the groceries from the trunk.

"Sorry, hyung," Mingyu said as he entered the vacation house beside Wonwoo who was asking Junhui which room was vacant.

"Mingyu, do you wanna share a room?" Wonwoo asked the younger who was still apologizing to Jeonghan.

Mingyu nodded as he followed Wonwoo upstairs.

"Soonyoung, where's Hwan-gyeol?" Jihoon looked back at the car to see his boyfriend sleeping with the puppy on his lap.

"Hey, we're here" Jihoon shook the older as Soonyoung woke up.

Seungkwan was with Vernon and Chan who were helping Chan with his lines for his acting auditions the upcoming week.

"Where's Seokmin and Joshua-hyung?" Chan looked at Seungcheol and Jeonghan who were carrying the groceries

"Seokmin forgot to pack his things and so did Joshua. They might arrive later" They entered the house.

"Why did I see a bungee jump nearby?" Soonyoung asked as he was carrying Hwan-gyeol.

"We're gonna go there later...I overheard this vacation house is free if more than five people jump" Soonyoung jumped in excitement almost forgetting Hwan-gyeol was in his hands.

"Hyung, let's choose a room," Jihoon said while Soonyoung nodded and followed him upstairs.

Jihoon got their luggage while Soonyoung excitedly went upstairs with Hwan-gyeol in his arms.

"Yah before unpacking let's go to the tower. We have to go there to do something" Seungcheol informed everyone.