Playlist

Characters songs
Mad Hatter- Melanie Martinez
"You think I'm Psycho, you think I'm gone"
Monster- Crashing Atlas
"This Feelings Taking Over, My Demons Pull Me Under"
—————————————————
Friends- Chase Atlantic
"Face it, You Want it, You Crave it"

100 Bad Days- AJR
"100 Bad Days Means 100 Good Stories, 100 Good Stories Makes Me Interesting at Parties"

I Tried So Hard- Akon
"I tried so hard, Can't seem to get away from Misery"

Jesus in LA- Alec Benjamin
"You won't find him down on sunset, or at a party in the hills, at the bottom of a bottle, or when you're trippin' on some pills"

Welcome to Wonderland- Anson Seabra
"Welcome to wonderland, we've got it all, potions and pastries to make you grow tall"

Why- Bazzi
"Tell me why do you still love me? Why do you love me?"

Sugar- Brock Hampton
"Spending' all my nights alone waiting for you to call me, your the only one I want by my side when I fall asleep"

Juke Jam- Chance The Rapper
"We gon' get it poppin', we gon' get it jukin', we gon' throw a party, and we ain't gotta do shit"

Coaster- Khalid
"I'll throw all my cares away for you, I'll be there to wait for you"

Be Alright- Dean Lewis

"Everything I know tells me I should walk away, but I just wanna stay"

I see fire- Ed Sheeran
"And if we should die tonight, then we should all die together"

Beautiful- Eminem
"But you'd have to walk a thousand miles, I'm my shoes just to see, what it's like to be me"

Forever- Fletcher (stripped)
"I think I could love you forever and ever and ever and ever"

Sorry- Halsey
"So I'm sorry to my unknown lover, sorry that I can't believe, that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me"

Us- James Bay
"So tell how to be in this world, tell me how to breathe in and feel no hurt"

Loose Somebody- Kygo and OneRepublic
"Sometimes you gotta loose somebody, just to find out you really love someone"

Before You Go- Lewis Capaldi
"So, before you go, was there something I could've said To make your heart beat better?"

BRB- Luh Kel
"I know that you don't think I'm crazy. But lately, you be acting like you hate me"

Better Together- Luke Combs
"Some thing just go better together, and probably always will."

You Said You'd Grow Old With Me- Michael Schulte
"But I can't be sober, I cannot sleep. You've got your peace now, but what about me?"

Hate Myself- NF
"I don't, see you, like I should. You look, so mis-understood. And I wish I could help, but it's hard when I hate myself."

Bruises- Lewis Capaldi
"And every breath that I've been taken, since you left feels like a waste on me"

Red Lighter- Somo
All these sparks are driving me insane, the memory of your eyes, hot in this flame. You can't take any of that away"

Let me Sign- Robert Pattinson
" I was damned by the light comin', out of her eyes

Losing Control- Russ
"She's falling in love now, losing control now"

Into You- Sydney Renae
"I can't explain it, I'm into you. And every little thing you do."

BreakEven- The Script
"What am I supposed to do, when the best part of me was always you"

Friends Don't Look At Friends That Way- Tate McRae
"We say we're friends, but I'm catching you across the room. It makes no sense 'cause were fighting over what we do"

Youth- Troye Sivan
"What if we lost our minds? What if we left them fall behind? And they're never found."

Happy Pills- Weathers
"I take my pills and I'm happy all the time, I'm happy all the time, I'm happy all the time! Love my girl but she ain't worth the price"

You don't have to listen to these, they are just what I thought of when writing this story!