7. No More Authority

Rose comes home after speaking with Billy about what's coming

Rose comes home after speaking with Billy about what's coming. After tonight, she'll never have to worry about her family again, never have to take those Placebos to pretend she's actually taking her prescription .

Rose sees her mother has just finished tonight's dinner, tomato soup, along with grilled cheese. Her mother, Annabelle, turns the shove off before turning around, only to be spook at seeing her daughter leaning against the doorway.

"Goodness gracious Rose-Marie! You scared me!" Her mother places her right hand against her fast beating heart.

"My apologies mother, I just walked through the door and wondered what that delicious smell was." Rose puts on her most cheerful and soft voice to try and sooth her mother.

"That's right dear, why don't you set the table as I finish up dinner." Annabelle goes to do as she says before Rose stops her. "That's alright mother, you go ahead and rest til father arrives home, I'll take care of both."

"Aw, that's sweet Rose-Marie. See, this is why you take your medicine like a good girl, can you tell how much better it is to do something good for your family and not cause us pain." Annabelle smiles at her daughter, but Rose knows it's fake, she's trying to shove a knife into the heart she believes Rose to have.

Trying to make the teen feel guilty for causing her mother and father to uplift their whole lives for her 'mistakes'.

The girl just pretends to not hear and goes to get everything out. Her mother just continues to walk out of the room and into the living room, laying down on the couch as fatigue finally hits her. As soon as Rose knows she's out, she serves herself a bowl of tomato soup.

As soon as her bowl is served, she dumps something Red into the pot and stirs it into the soup until it can no longer be seen.

————————————————————————

At the table, Annabelle and Joseph, Roses father, dig into their soup, ignoring their daughter at the end of the dinner table. Rose just smiled to herself as she pulls out her phone to text billy

'No more Authority.'

She lifts her head when she hears the sound of gurgling. Rose chuckles devilishly as she sees her parents choking. They looked at her, horrified at what she has done, "Rose" her father mumbled out as he looks to his daughter. His wife is unable to speak at all, seeing as her throat has already started to burn open. Rose just walks over and kisses his forehead, 'bye Daddy' she mumbled back as she walks away from the dinner table and up to her room to search for an outfit tonight.

Leaving her parents Joseph and Annabelle Kings bodies at the table, insides leaking out onto the brown carpet, burning and making hissing sounds as they fall.

Rose just smiled as she lifts the bright red vile out of her pocket and sets it on her shelf. Looking closely, you can see a skull with the words 'Danger!' written on it.

She finally let her parents taste the acid that has been spewing from inside their mouths.

————————————————————————

You guys have been waiting for an update so I thought I'd give you this little teaser to hold you over 💙