3. Billy Boy

——————————————————————Rose-Marie made her way across the School grounds over to Billy

Rose-Marie made her way across the School grounds over to Billy. He stood there in a blue long sleeve shirt with his hair in its usual half gelled, half not gelled look.

As she walked closer, She had let the fake tears disappear from her eyes and a ghost of a smile could be seen on her face when she finally made it over to him. He let a small smirk cover his face when he finally noticed her before it went away.

Rose quickly put on an innocent looking face as  he wrapped his arms around her shoulders
In a hug.

"Well hello little rose" he laid his head on top of hers as she wrapped her arms under his and around his shoulders.

"Hi my Baby boy" he chuckled into her hair as he heard the nickname. Billy slowly released her when he saw his 'girlfriend' and Tatum walking up. "Start the tears sweetheart" he already knew her plan of course, they have been planing this for a while.

She made a barely visible head nod before she started to let fake tears cover her face once again. She gripped tighter to Billy as he told her sweet nothings trying to 'calm her down' when Sydney and Tatum finally made it over.

"Hey Rosie, your okay?" Tatum asked as said girl pulled a tiny bit away from Billy. Rose Marie looked over at Tatum when she heard her asked the question.

"I'm okay Tatum" her voice sounded so innocent that it broke the two best friends hearts to see her like this. While Billy, well he was just trying to keep a worry expression on his face.

The school bell rung, signaling that it was time for students to start making their way into the school.

"Well, we'll see you at lunch right rose?" Sydney nervously picked with her sleeves. A habit she had gained since her mothers passing. Rose let a tearful smile on her face as she finally pulled away from Billy's embrace.

"Yes, I will see you then." She smiled like nothing happens and turned around to Billy.
"See ya bills" she gave him,what looked to be like to the girls, a friendly kiss on the cheek. And give him a smirk only he could see before skipping her way into the school.
————————————————————————

Rose was sitting in her history class, just staring out the window. She was watching all the news reporters stand outside around the school, trying to find someone to interview.

"Ms. King?"

Rose turned to the front when she heard her last name called. She saw that there was a police officer standing at the door in the front with her teacher bedside her. "It appears as though you are next" the teacher gave her a solemn look, worried about how the sweetest girl in Woodsboro would react.