10.) Whoopsie, Sorry Sidney

Around half way through the movie, the house line starts to ring

Around half way through the movie, the house line starts to ring. Randy walks over and picks it up,

"Hello? Yea... holy shit!" He hangs up and rushes to pause the movie.

'What the hell!' , 'turn the movie back on!'
Protest fill the air.

"Listen up, the just found Principal Himbry dead! He was gutted and hung from the goal post!"  Everyone quiets down...

"Well, what are we waiting for?" One teen says

"Yea! Let's get over there before they pry him down." Another yells in agreement

All the teens start rushing out and into their cars, leaving Rose and Randy to continue watching the movie. It's not like Randy can go anywhere, he's drunk of his ass.

Rose, on the other hand, was looking around the room, feeling like she was being watched.

She turns her attention to the shelf by the tv, seeing a little flashing light. She scowls inwardly, knowing that the nosy news bitch was trying to ruin their game.

She looks over at Randy to see him nodding in and out of consciousness, trying to focus on the horror movie to not miss a second of the naked girl.

"Hey Randy?" She asks in a small voice.

"Yea Rose" he mumbled as he looked over at her with half closed eyes.

"Can you put on a different movie? I don't know how much longer I can handle this one." She forces her eyes to produce tears, making Randy feel bad for forgetting that Rose was a sensitive girl.

"Yea Rosie, I can do that." He goes over to Stu's movie shelf where Stu kept his more childish movies. coincidently, it was where Gale decided to place her camera.

Randy being half out of it, pulls the movies forward, forcing the camera to fall onto the ground scream down, keeping anyone from seeing the events of the night about to happen.

Randy ended up putting in Beauty and the Beast. Rose thought to herself how ironic it was. He went back over and sat beside her on the couch.

Randy started humming along to Belles singing, causing Rose to laugh as he made different facial expressions.

Rose saw one of the ghost face, she believes it to be Billy, standing behind them about to stab Randy. Rose shook her head no, and made a motion for him to knock Randy out instead.

Rose actually liked Randy, he's been a good buddy since she moved here. He was just too obsessed with trying to blame Billy for the murders.