Epilogue

It's been years since the Woodsbro killings

It's been years since the Woodsbro killings. The town continued to have candle light walkthroughs for the victims every year to honor them and their families.

Rose sat on the couch, watching Nightmare on Elm Street 3, ogling at Joey as he followed the nurse. She felt someone begin to sneak up on her before her shoulders were grabbed.

"Boo!"

..she turns to look at her 'attacker' and sighs mockingly, "still doesn't work on me, Billy Boy."

The attacker, Billy, huffs, "you know, one day I'm going to scare you Rose, I'll do it." He jumped over the couch to sit beside her.

Rose just smiles and rolls her eyes. She leans into his side as she wraps his arm around her shoulders, "yea, I'm sure you will."

He kisses her forehead and turns to see what she's watching, before groaning, "are you serious? You're rewatching this again?"

Rose giggles at his response to the movie playing, "what? Joeys hot."

He squeezes her tighter, "I'm going to gut that fucking actor."

Rose hums as she turns to place a kiss on his lips. After a few seconds she begins to pull away, before he wraps his hand around her throat and pulls her back.

Sliding his other hand down her waist, Billy grabs onto her belt loops before pulling her onto his lap.
Rose let's put a small moan at this action and starts to roll her hips down into his, feeling how he grows under her.

She pulls away and presses kisses all along his face as she stops moving her lower area, "oh I love when you talk about murder. My loving psychopath."

He smiles and kisses her neck, "My Little Rose."

That's a wrap! I hope you've enjoyed His Little Rose! I love this story very much but I am so glade to be finished with it. I do hope that you like my ending and try one of my other books that are also work in progresses. Until next time!💙

~burns_426