8. What's Your Motive?

Rose decided to had over to Blockbuster, she knew that the boys were going over there to try and change Randy's mind about his suspects

Rose decided to had over to Blockbuster, she knew that the boys were going over there to try and change Randy's mind about his suspects. He's already claimed that it had to be Billy, which pissed Rose off.

As she headed into the store, she could see Stu trying to gaslight Randy into thinking Sidney's dad was the killer, but it seems like it's not working.

She hopes he will just let his suspicions go and believe the trio so they won't have to kill him. She actually likes listening to his rambling about horror movies but this isn't the time to be a spaz.

If she needs to get rid of him so the plan goes perfectly, She will.

As she got closer, she caught the end of Randy's statement.

".... Billy, who's been written off as a suspect, is busy planning his next Expedition!"

She finally makes it right behind Stu as she sees Billy right behind Randy.
"How do we know your not the killer?" Randy spins around to see his suspect right behind him.

"Uh... hi, billy"

Billy grabs the front of Randy's shirt as he ignores what he just said, "maybe your movie freaked mind lost it's reality button?"

"Your absolutely right, I'm the first to admit it, if this were a scary movie I'd be the first suspect."

Stu wraps his arms around Randy shoulders, shocking the boy, and whispers to him "and what's your motive?"

Randy gulps, "it's the millennium, motives are incidental"

Rose laughs as she finally reveals herself. The boys all jerk there head towards her. She walks around Stu and Randy to be right beside billy and lean her head on his shoulder, after he finally let go of The geeks shirt.

"Randy, It's not nice to accuse our friends of being killers" she gives him, what he thinks to be, a sweet smile.

Randy looks at her offended, "But he was arrested!" She just shakes her head and grabs Billy's hand.

Looking up at her lover, she questions, "you were supposed to pick me up" she pouts

Billy's eyes return to a soft look when he turns his head to her. "I'm sorry Rosie, I was just coming to see Randy for a bit" he turns to Randy and gives him a death glare, daring him to say he was lying, "right, Randy?"

Randy, who was still getting squeezed by Stu, gulps, "yea Rose-Marie, we were joking around about who the killer is."

"Oh" she says, pouting her lips, "it's not something we should joke about Randy," she gives billy a look, "you still taking me to your house to watch a movie before the party?" She sees Stu perk up a bit at the mention of partying and giggles a little.

Billy smiles, "of course Rosie," he turns to Stu and Randy, "millennium, I like that" he patronizing Randy, talking about the previous conversation, and pats him on the cheek, "good kid."

Billy grabs Roses hand and leads her out of the store towards his car. He twirls her around, causing her giggles to be heard, before the door finally shuts. Randy finally gets over his shock and gets outta Stu's arms.

"Are you telling me that that guy is not a killer?" He questions

Stu just rolls his eyes and heads out of the store aswell. Randy huff was he watches him leave and throws his arms up,

"Why will no one listen to me!"

————————————————————————

Authors note:

Alright, so I wrote this as a Halloween gift for you guys! I didn't proof read it so🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Hope you enjoyed!