BREAK UP, javon

<3

"WHAT IS YOUR problem you've been acting so moody lately" I said as I leaned against the wall, Javon had been acting weird all week, like he had been pushing me away, and we barely hung out now, but when we did hang out he like didn't even acknowledge me.

"I don't know" Javon mumbled as he looked at his phone, I rolled my eyes as I walked over to him and sat beside him, there was obviously something wrong but he just won't tell me.

"Javon you've been acting so distant lately" I said as I turned to look at him.

"I want to brake up" he said in almost a whisper but I still heard him, I felt my stomach drop as he said that.

"What" I said as I looked at him.

"I said I want to brake up" Javon snapped as he finally made eye contact with me, I looked away from his eyes and down to my hands.

"Okay" I said before I got off of his bed, I quickly gathered my things before I left his room, I made my way down the stairs and out the front door, I ran over to my house sat down at the front steps, I felt like I needed to cry but no tears would come out, I felt completely shocked at what happened, i pulled my headphones out of my pocket and put them into my ears before I sat up and grabbed my longboard and set it down on the ground before I got onto it and took off, I didn't know where I was going but right now anywhere was better then here.

I'll wait for you babe

That's all I do babe

Don't come through babe

You never do

Because I'm pretty when I cry

Pretty when I cry.

The music played into my ears as I skated down the road, the sunset shining on my face, I ended up stopping at a small playground, I picked my longboard up and walked over to the swings and sat down on it, I pushed off the ground and started to swing, as I went higher and higher it felt like I was free like I was a bird that was flying, free from everything and everyone in the world.

"I'm pretty when I cry" I sang as I closed my eyes feeling the cold air brush passed my face, I held onto the cold chains before I leaned back as I swung up and down.

I hadn't noticed how long I had been swinging until I had opened my eyes and seen complete darkness the only light coming from the street lights placed down the road, I set my foot down on the ground, slowing my self down.

I walked over to my longboard and grabbed at, I walked away from the park and onto the road, i started to walk down the road as "baby came home" by the neighbourhood started to play, then a bright light had shined into my eyes and stopped right in front of me, I looked over as I noticed someone step out of a car.

"Y/n? What are you doing" Jayla spoke as she stood by her car.

"I'm just going for a walk" I said to her as I stood in the bright light.

"But it's literally night time" Jayla said as she gave me a weird look.

"I know, anyways I'm gonna head home" I said as I started to walk passed her car, I could see Javon staring at me as I passed, but I just quickly walked by.

A few days later.

"Is everything okay?" My mom spoke as she looked down at me as I laid in the pool staring up at the sky.

"Yes why?" I said as I lied to her.

"Well because you and Javon broke up and now you are acting weird" my mom said to my, I looked over at her and sighed before I swam over to the edge of the pool and lifted myself out.

"Mom I'm fine" I lied as I looked up at her, she shrugged before she walked back inside, the truth was I wasn't fine obviously, I felt like I did something wrong like I was the reason Javon wanted to brake up, I don't know it sounds stupid.

I grabbed my phone and decided to go live, I sat up from the edge of the pool and walked over to the couch we had outside I set my phone up before I went live.

"Hi guys how have u all been" I said as I watched as the comments started going crazy.

"Can you say hi Rachel!"

"When are u and Jayla gonna post on tiktok together?"

"Where's javon?"

"Did you and Javon brake up?"

"Who is the girl Javon was hanging out with on his live?" I read out, my heart sank, but I tried to act completely fine.

"I don't know, and I don't think it's any of my business anymore" I said as I continued to read comments.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Did you and Javon brake up?"

"I think Javon is dating that girl that was on his live"

"Are you okay?" I read out.

"I've been telling everyone I'm fine because you know that's what they want to hear, but the truth is no, I'm not" I said as held my head in my hands.

"Onwardwanna joined this live"

"Oh my god Javon is here?"

"Javon did u and y/n brake up?"

"Y/n how do u feel about Javon hanging out with some other girl?"

"Y/n can u say hi to me it's my birthday tomorrow"

"Hi Lucy happy birthday" I spoke as smiled at my phone, wait was Javon in my live stream?

"Guys can you please stop asking about Javon? And the truth is we did break up, and I don't care that he was hanging with another girl, what me and Javon had is gone so he has every right to hang out with whoever he wants" I said as I quickly wiped a tear from my eyes, what I said was true What me and Javon had was now completely gone.

Editors notes.
Well this chapter is kind of sad😐