SECRET, jayla

There was a bunch of people who asked for a imagine about Jayla so here it is<3

<3

"ARE YOU AND JAYLA DATING" I read from the comments of the live.

"I don't know, are we?" Jayla asked as she smirked at me.

"I mean Jayla is pretty hot" I spoke.

"Anyways" I said as I turned back and started to read the comments again.

"What's your guy's favourite colour?"

"How old are you guy's?"

"How are you guys doing?"

"We are both 17" I spoke, to the phone as I tilted my head slightly.

"Well we are going to end the live now" Jayla said before she took her phone and ended the live.

"I think we should tell my fans that we're dating" Jayla said as she turned to look at me, me and Jayla have been dating for 2 months and we haven't told her fans because we were scared of how they would react, and Jayla didn't want people to hate on me.

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Yeah, we'll only if you are ready too?" She said as she set a hand on my thigh.

"Yeah I'm ready" I replied, a smile appeared on her face as she quickly went onto Instagram to post.

@jaylawaltonofficial

❤️    💬    ↗️Liked by onwardwanna and others

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by onwardwanna and others.

Jaylawaltonofficial: y/n❤️

Y/n.love: I love you jay<3
↳ jaylawaltonofficial: I love you too

User7264: AWWW SO CUTE!

Jaylawalton_fanpage: I knew it!! Love this<3
Liked by y/n.love

Lily_isawesome: cutest couple!!
Liked by jaylawaltonofficial and y/n.love

"Well the secrets out" I said happily as I laid my head onto Jayla's lap.

"I feel like everyone already kind of knew" Jayla said as she laughed.

"Honestly tho" I said as I started to laugh with her.

"Oh my god" I yelled as I jumped off of Jayla's bed.

"What" Jayla asked confused.

"I can finally post those TikTok's of us I have in my drafts" I said excitedly, Jayla rolled her eyes as she leaned back against the headboard.

"Fuck u scared me" Jayla spoke, i laughed at her before I climbed back onto the bed and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Sorry" I muttered as I started to look through my drafts.

"Post that one" Jayla said as she pointed to a video on my phone, I tapped on the video and started laughing when I seen it was the video of me and Jayla trying to do a dance but I ended up falling on the ground, and at the end Jayla pulled me close to her and kissed me.

"I love this one" I spoke as I turned to look at her.

"Me too" Jayla said before she leaned in and kissed me.

Editors notes.
Fuck I don't know if this one is good or not.