CHEATER PT 2, javon

<3

"Y/N COME on" Jayla yelled as she walked into her bedroom, I groaned as I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Jay leave me alone" I muttered as she pulled the blanket off of me.

"Come on I'm not letting you sit in this room all day" she said as she stood by the bed holding the blanket.

"Fine" I said annoyed she smiled at me as I got up and walked over to the bathroom, I grabbed my toothbrush and put some toothpaste onto it before I started to brush my teeth, after I was done I brushed my hair and changed.

"Let's go out for breakfast" Jayla said as she walked out of her bedroom, I smiled slightly before I started to trail behind her.

We made our way down stairs and over to the front door, as we were about to leave Javon walked over to us.

"Y/n can we please talk?" He asked as he looked at me sadly.

"Come on y/n" Jayla spoke as she held my arm, we started to walk out the door when Javon spoke again.

"Please can we talk when u get back?" He said from behind me, I turned to look at him.

"I guess" I said, a smiled appeared on Javon's face as I said that, I turned around and continued to walk outside with Jayla, as soon as we got into the car and she turned to look at me.

"Your really going to talk to him?" She said surprised.

"I mean I'm going to be here for the next week, and I think it's going to be a little awkward if I don't talk to him about this whole situation" I said, she nodded before she started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

-

Me and Jayla walked up the stairs as we held the many bags in our hands, we walked into Jayla's room and set all the bags on the ground.

"Lets take photos" I said as I looked over at Jayla, she nodded before we started to take photos.

As we stood in front of the mirror someone knocked on Jayla's door.

"Come in" Jayla said as she took another photo, the door opened up to reveal Javon.

"Hey y/n, can we talk now?" He asked as he stood in the door way, I nodded before I followed him to his bedroom.

We sat on his bed in silence for a few seconds before he started to speak.

"I'm sorry, it was a mistake" he said as he turned to look at me.

"Why would you even kiss her in the first place" I asked as I looked down at the ground.

"I don't know" he said quietly.

"Javon I love you, and you know that and when I seen you and that girl kissing my heart literally broke" I said as I looked at him, a sad looked rushed over his face as he remembered what happened.

"Im so fucking sorry y/n I swear she never meant a thing to me" he spoke as he moved closer to me.

"It will take a long time for me to trust you again" I spoke.

"I know" he said, I smiled at him before I got up from his bed and walked to the door.

"I really am sorry y/n, and I will do anything to fix our relationship" Javon said from behind me, I smiled to myself before I walked out of his bedroom.

Editors notes.
😀