OLD FRIEND, javon

-

"HELLO?" I spoke into my phone.

"Y/n?" A voice spoke.

"Who is this" I asked confused on who could be calling me so late at night.

"It's Javon" the voice spoke again, i leaned back against the wall trying to think of what to say, i hadn't talked to Javon in a YEAR, the last time we spoke was the day we broke up.

"Hi" I said nervously, why was he calling me? Why now?

"How have you been" Javon spoke.

"I've been good, how about you?" I said as paced around my living room.

"I've been pretty good" he spoke through the phone.

"That's good" I said as I sat down on the couch waiting for a response, but he didn't say anything, and neither did i, and for a few seconds there was nothing but silence.

"Why did you call me?" I spoke up breaking the awkward silence, then the line went quiet again.

"I've been thinking about you a lot recently, and I just wanted to call you and see how you've been" Javon spoke up.

"Oh" was all I could say, what am I supposed to say to that?

"I've missed your voice" I said as I nervously bounced my leg.

"Really?" Javon asked as he slightly laughed, a smile appeared on my face as I heard his laugh, the laugh that I USE to love so much.

"Yeah" i spoke as I continued to smile.

"Babe?" My boyfriend Cameron spoke from behind me as he walked out of my bedroom.

"Yeah?" I spoke turning to look at my boyfriend.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"I'm just on the phone, I'll come to bed soon" I spoke as I flashed a smile at cameron before he walked back into my bedroom, I turned my attention back to my phone and to Javon who had been silent.

"I have to go, it was nice talking to you Javon" i said as I stood up from the couch.

"Bye y/n" Javon's voice spoke from the phone before the call ended.

I smiled to myself before I turned my phone off and started to walk towards my bedroom, it was nice talking to Javon, even if it was only for a few minutes.

I climbed into my bed next to my boyfriend before I pulled the blanket over me.

"Who were you talking to?" Cameron asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Just an OLD FRIEND" I spoke quietly before I started to fall asleep.

-

EDITORS NOTES.
I'm sorry this one is short, but I wanted to another imagine for you guys, hope you like it <3