22. The reasons why

Third person's POV

Two days after the video call ,the kings held a private meeting in the underground . In the long table there were a three shaded chairs ,leading it, where the mafias kings oversees their people, in their both sides are the "Hexad" or the underbosses and consigliere, they are called like that because they were made of six powerful people, the dangerous men sitting along the table are the "Nonagon" , the capos of each nine well-known families , with their second-in-command .

The first mafia king raised his hand ,signalling the start of the meeting. The agenda today is to report the things related to the other mafia groups below them ,the african mafia holding the fourth place, following by the France Mafia in 5th ,then the Greece Mafia sitting in 6th, then the worse unorganized mafia group ,the Mexican Mafia , they continued to hold the 7th place for centuries . They were informed that the said 4th,5th and 6th mafias were split in two and had joined the forces of Mexican. The other three last mafias group were also disturbed by that facts but remained neutral.

The Mafias "Trios" kings ,that held the first three seat in rankings , were the most enraged because they had discovered two days ago that they were behind the incident more than a decade ago and pinned it with the Spanish,playing them in the shadow perfectly ,formerly in 4th before they were vanished. Along the vanishing of the spanish group ,the peace treaty between the ten powerful mafias were made making the mafia world in peace for over a decade now. The mexican has started to move with the unidentified traitors , bombing ,kidnapping ,and human-trafficking and other banned illegalities written in their contract ,were placed without a trace, shaking the Mafias world and different countries all over the world . Although they knew who exactly behind these , the pieces of evidences and traces they had gathered so hard, and unfortunately were always end up in dead end ,making the culprit moved freely , "No harm shall come to each heads to its toes ,without a licit exoneration" is what the written rule in treaty overruling the foundation of the contract ,they were now studying the plausible clauses of the said rules.

The meeting continued the whole week , and end up in summary of banishing the mexican(and unexpected factors) in span of three months , either ways as long as it was supported by the legal clauses or else world war will come.

"If you cannot find "the hole" in clauses and no evidences , in the given time , "make one" or else "kill or be killed" The first king ordered in cold and dangerous voice ,earning the votes of the 2nd and 3rd kings by raising their signet .

The people in the room shuddered in fear , only them, member of the said meeting knew the faces of their kings ,and outside the room they wore mask . The kings ordered his people to lay low and moved only in shadow for two weeks leaving them in a blink as they bowed their heads in acknowledgement.

Ramir's Pov

After the meeting we head straight in our private jet and flew back in NYC while inside of the plane we finalized all the documents for our company matters .

Few hours passed and im done with my documents , I checked my wristwatch ,we still have 4 hours before we land, since its a 15 hours flight from the underground "place".

I glanced to my brothers and they were also done.

"You better take a rest , we have a last "fight" waiting for us" I told them grinning.

"Yeah, she will be upset for sure,for not giving our attention ,the second time around ,and we also throw our phones and other gadgets after the meeting for safety measure" Castiel said in flat toned. Donevie groaned in worried.

"Let's crossed the bridge when we get there, for now rest ,especially you Don , you need it " Ramir said in brotherly voice knowing the states of his brother.