8. Czar I

Ramir POV

We're here in a cafe for III ( CASTIEL ) , just across of our building. I silently enjoying the lavenders scent ever since we stepped in inside the shop , but my face remained stoic and cold.
Since the incident more than a decade ago ,the after effect , the trauma that ate us alive till now was visible . We never let anyone in , the throne belongs only the three of us , the Ruthless trio , Spietato•Czar. Castiel having the eating disorder ,that let him stay in the hospital ,a year after we're rescued , Donevié was also diagnosed having a severe insomnia that multiple pills aren't working anymore , or his in need to be injected ,either way. In my cased I'd gotten that fucking Haphephobia , I hate , no I loathe people touch , this cause me to wear gloves , except for Castiel and Donevié ,im not sure tho, and I cant remember what that shitty doctor said. All I know was those bastards ruined us , although we'd gotten our revenge two years ago ,those were the best feeling we had for after so many years of being numb and tormented inside .
I stiffened when I smell a lavender scent ,stronger than before , and its quietly approaching us , I watched the two people walked towards us , the scent is coming from the girl , even if she's not raising her head to acknowledge us, I can still see half of her appearance . The scents and her angelic feature is making existence wild and free . For the first time ,I can't help but to show some emotions, when I had the chance to see her face in full view as her angelic voice , made my lower member hardened .. i've gone crazy .. fuck ..
While Im listening to the entire conversation , Im also watching my two brothers ... Ahh ... I see .. they also feel it .. but what got me shocked the most was Donevié , he fucking smiled , even tho he tried to hide it by lowering his head. I saw her name on her name tag ,pinned , in left part of her black polo , Nanah , what a beautiful name .
The sudden feeling of suffocation was creeping me out when they'd gone back at their post . I badly want to snatch her and put her on my lap, but I know its wrong, I let out a loud sigh and smirked at Donevié , he looked at us and told to shut up. I saw the cake that my love baked , shit , I cringed at my word of choice . Im not fan of cake or any sweets neither my brothers ,still I sliced a small part for a taste ,I can't help but to shed a tear when I had the nostalgic feelings ,the thought of my mom cookings , oh jesus, just for a mere slice of cake . My mom died protecting me when the kidnapping incidents ,they tried to touch me to break my father guard , they thought of making a video out of me and send it to my father , me as the sole heir of our mafia , but my mother tried to help me , as she was also trained in mafia world ,I knew, she cant fight against six big guys , when I had the chance to freed myself in attempt to help my mother , I received a heavy blow in my stomach ,in my 9 years old mind , I saw how they raped my mother beside me while touching me too , before I lose my conscious I witnessed the guy putting a bullet between her eyes.
Castiel gave me a gently tapped on my back , I smiled at him . I looked around noticing that we're the only costumer left inside . Funny aside but this was made us realize that we had stayed too long in this place , its a first , then something caught my eyes in the counter ....

 Funny aside but this was made us realize that we had stayed too long in this place , its a first , then something caught my eyes in the counter

"Hahahaha" I laughed slowly ..
"So fucking cute" I blurted out , both of my brother send me an amused look I tilted my head in the counter ... The culprit was the girl and the guy peeking on us behind the counter.

"I feel like a teenager !" Donevie said while smiling too , it makes me happy , I know its been awhile since then ..

" Can we stay a few more minutes ?" Our youngest Castiel asked us with his genuine smile ,we just nodded.

"I want to know more about her " Donevié said that caught me off guard even though its just a whisper more for himself ,I still heard it . Because he never tried to look or entertain people aside from me and Castiel .

"Me too.. bratan.. " Castiel said , looking at me directly ..

"We'll see .. fratello , we'll see " I told them both with my softened faced. The doubt that lingering in me , checking if this the right thing to do , we are not an ordinary people , hence not just . I know deep inside me that the attraction we three had with her is something that undeniable , but what about the what ifs , I know she's far different from other girl, I just know it . Even in our dangerous nature we still had our own fair share of women , begging and crawling for us , yes, they know our rule , No touch rule , we fucked them while they were restrained or else , you'll die , they saw what happened to those people, they just simply die , but this Girl , she never show an ounce of being intimated by us nor flinched by our glazing eyes , she's aware that we were watching her every moves , but we only got her curious faced like she saw something in the first time , aside from her stuttering , her whole existence is pure innocent , and a miracle for us .
We decided to talk about this some other time when I received a call from one of our men , informing me about the Rat we had in our house ...

"È ora di dare la caccia a dei Fratelli topi , abbiamo il vantaggio " ( Time to hunt some rats brothers ,we've got the lead) , I stand up as sign to leave ,masking our dangerous aura . Castiel left some bills on the table for tips before walking behind me and Donevié .