25. Beg (part 3)

CASTIEL'S POV

I woke up in the sounds of flesh slamming to each other..when I opened my eyes I saw my brothers hands exploring her body ,marking her with kisses, fondling and sucking to her tits.

"Of fuck,shiiit ...what a greetings my kitten" I groaned as they guide her to pump up and down on top of my hard on member ..

"Hmm..hmmm.hmm..haahh hahh.."
She moaned when my brothers let her take reign , she grinded her hips harder in circular motion ,making me reached deeper inside...

"Im close baby ...come on...yeahh ..do it it more ..your so tight that I can't help but to cum faster ...ooohhhh...ueahh..." I said helping her to thrust more faster .

"Yeahh..you feel soo good inside me ..i feel so full ...so good ...ahhh" so she say ..her hips not stopping from moving up and down .. I held his waist and met her thrust harder .

"Yeah ...yeah ..ahh .like that ..j-just like that...hmm.hmm..can't get enough of me hmm...you like it that much ...hahhh...hahhh! "I said teasing her in every thrust until she shook on top of me her cums coated my dick ..I thrust a few more holding her tight as I cum hard ..burying my cum deep inside her ...

"She woke up us earlier than you

"She woke up us earlier than you ...greeting Vie first ,I saw her riding his cock  with her thong and leg belt while he still sleeping ..hmm ..then she rode me after me ,to add the thrill she covered my eyes ...until we came together ."

Ramir explained ,lifting our princess to sat on his lap

Ramir explained ,lifting our princess to sat on his lap .

"It's a payback , you deprived from having this soo soo good feelings from the start ..you let me be satisfied with just your touch ..i thought it was already heaven ..but I didn't know ...heaven exist in hell too .I like every inch of it .." she said yawning ...

"Last night is a blast ,We like it too ..thank you princess ..come lets all take a bath .." I said exactly as Donevie came out from the bathroom

"Ready princess?, you might be sore from all of that .. you're amazing" Donevie said giving her a kiss in her head ,Ramir stood up gently with her in his arms. We walked inside our bathroom ..in the middle of it were a Jacuzzi ,filled with warm bubbles ..Ramir put her down inside slowly before getting himself in,after they settled we joined them ..the warm water in the Jacuzzi feel so good that I feel like floating ..or is it because she's with us.?