26. Amusement Park

Nanah's POV

The warmth i've been feeling replaced all the unsettling ones .. is this how a normal people should feel? I smiled knowing I'd becoming the person I like to be.

I woke up this morning feeling so drained , and alone ... I checked my phone ..its past lunch...images of what happened through the week flashes through my eyes ... We finally did it ...I'd never thought that having sex would be that satisfying that it last that long ...maybe thats why im so drained out .this was nothing compare to the pain I had before.I felt my body to checked if I can move it ..when I succeeded I slowly step out of the bed and did some stretching to relieve my sore muscles. After im done I went to the shower and cleaned myself when Im done I went out to look for my men . I saw them all in living room , when they saw me , they all smirked and greeted me .

"We're not surprised you can still walk after all of that ." Castiel being the bubbly one , lift me up and brought me to the kitchen, the other two just chuckled and followed us.

" We have a surprise for you Princess , so eat and dressed light after ..." Ramir said sliding a plate of lasagna for me. I raised my eyebrow in return,doubting ...

"Hahahaha...we're gonna go somewhere .."Donevie said laughing. I really like it when he laugh and talk like he was free.

"You know, you've been laughing and talking a lot ,right ? Im happy for you ,I feel like 'm seeing another part of you." I said sending him a "korean heart sign" ,which he jokingly jump to catch it and put it on his heart .I gasped in shock ,but I smiled ... the one that I'd forgotten years ago ...

"It's not fair ! What's that sign ha?,that's my first time seeing it" Castiel said that sent me to gasped loudly ,I thought he would know about it too since he's the youngest... I looked to Ramir ,he wouldn't know about those sign right? ,because of his personality ,but he grinned, he stood up like a gentleman and fix his invisible coat,and slowly raised his face to look at me , thump.! Thump! Thump! ,I feel like my heart will explode from the fast heartbeat ... He smiled so sweetly ,like the two ... His was so comforting that I might shed a tear ... Then he sent me a "I heart you " sign then wink ...my mind went blank ...that only the bursting laugh from Castiel broke the stance. I looked at Ramir his face was flushed ,from his neck to his ears ...I stood up and went to him , I jumped on his back and shouted.

"Let's go oppa ! I HEART YOU MORE! "I said. They laughed freely and let me prepare before heading off .

In a certain areas around the world

A highly classified information was sent to different kinds of communication devices ,two days before the said meeting date .

" The honor of my people , is my honor ,as one of your trusted kings , I had provided you power and comfort , thus we must abide the rules and orders ." UNO

ROYAL MISSION ( SSS RANK LEVEL )

MEET THE FUTURE QUEEN

-TO ALL MEMBERS AVAILABLE FOR THE SPECIFIC DATE; with families or not , open to all gender under the rules of disguising as a "normal people"

-7 pm onwards .NYC time
-September 2******
-Amusement park *****
-Grandia hotel *****

Failed mission: Overtime for the whole year , half year salary cut ,additional training

"This mission required secrecy of discretion ,vow to protect the information before proceeding."

THE HONOR OF MY PEOPLE IS MY HONOR