12. Ours/hers

Ramir's POV

  We just finished our weekly meeting in our adjoined company , because of some problems in our màfia that cause us to came late than our usual time ,and my body is fucking screaming for caffeine and scents from my flower ...we haven't had the time to swing on their cafe so we just ask someone to buy some for us , and I almost throw the cafe on their face when I taste a different one , when WE strictly gave an order to only and only buy our coffee to NANAH'S CAFE...

"Fucking useless!!!" I shouted when we got out from the conference room, I looked at to Yael , our stand-in CEO ...

(Simply Yael)

"Got it " he spoke while nodding his head. I walk to our office behind me were my brothers , and looking like they were about to kill someone , we'd been waiting for this day ,the day we're going to meet our princess, and that useless piece of shit just ruined our day , our coffee of all things ...

"She's lucky , Yael will be the one to punish her" Donevié said gritting his teeth and sat in couch

"She fucking tried to flirt with me with her fake boobs! Not even thinking that's against the company policy ,not just once but twice in a row!" Castiel exclaimed standin in the middle of the office ,clenching his fist to calm himself .

"Get yourself together, even I want to kill that slut on the spot ,but don't forget that we are meeting her today ,and I can't risk  smelling like blood ,a dirty blood and it will taint her pure surroundings " I faced them with a stern look , its a mutual understanding ,she's ours .I smirked before giving them time to relax before heading out. 

Donevié's POV

   After I calmed down , I went to bathroom to fix my suit , hehehe, I want to look perfect for my love , I even brought a small perfume to spray before we head out , one more look in the mirror before exiting ,Yup ,your handsome buddy! ..