23. Beg

Castiel POV

We conditioned ourselves for another day before going to her apartment , our predicaments about her had gotten solved the moment her face showed up holding the opened white door . My brothers and I often talks about ourselves being irrational and possessive but immature,everytime we were around her like she was cracking down our high walls and digging up our old self . We maybe ruthless ,arrogant ,merciless and powerful that backing up our prideful aura ,but all of those were only applicable and a must in our world ,or else you will die, our other dangerous personalities were derived in our dark past and present experiences, making us called "monster". In our era ,we tried our best to stop any possibilities of kids and women being involved in any danger. We took pride in maintaining our history in generation.

She ,who only took months to wrapped us in her fingers , she, who let us slowly experienced being "normal" ,she ,who desired us with her boldness , and she , who became our moon in our sky full of lost and broken stars,and many more.

Our future queen

Ramir's POV

This is first time ,i felt fear, the kind of fear for rejections, what if she won't listen to us? ,what if even after hearing us out ,she would ask to leave her ,instead ? There's a lot of what if's running in my head now.

I should be the one talking to her right this moment,but my mouth refused to talk ,frozen ..when Castiel asked me to rang the doorbell.

"Brother?" Castiel called me once again ,but I just looked at him ,frowning.

Donevié pushed me slightly but I ended up in floor ,flatly, with the flowers in my hand ,(like when a dead person lies in coffin ,hehehe)
I saw them shaking their heads in disappointment but grinning from ear to ear . Castiel put down the cake in the side of floor near her door as Donevié repeat his move ,since he's holding the wine and the bouquet he took from my hand, they stepped closer to me. Donevié was holding both of my arms ,and Castiel on my two legs they both lift me up when they still didn't received any reaction from me ,I don't know but it was like I felt numb and frozen .They start shaking me under their holds while walking back and forth in hallway ,they even tried to dragged me in the floor ,but I never came in senses ,in the end they let me sit in the floor. Maybe because they got tired they also sat with me. Not knowing how minutes has passed in the hallway in front of her door with us sitting in the floor like a kids exhausted in playing.

"Ram , get a hold of yourself , it never crossed my mind that I will feel ashamed by looking at you, fuck" Donevié said in pitiful voice .

"I also never thought you will collapsed out of nervous in the middle of the hallway ,standing frozen with your eyes open , my goodness brother ,your the oldest" Castiel said chuckling a little. I felt my face heat up as those words finally registered in my mind.

"Oh fuck! Shit, we've here for more than an hour now , get your ass up assholes!" I growled forgetting my action ,standing up and brushing up my clothes out of visible dust. I took the flower and gave it to Donevié ,before I chose the wine leaving the cake to Cas .

"You do it" I ordered Castiel , he furrowed his brows and glanced to Donevié ,but he just shrugged in confusion.

"Ring the bell ,or knock  ,will you?" I said annoyed. They burst in laughed when they realized the crimson colored in my face and ears . I spanked them in their heads to stopped and fix their suits before Castiel count in three then rang the bell.

Donevié's POV

I was so ashamed seeing my brother reaction ,but I can't helped but to chuckle because I also was freaking out that time ,but it disappear because of my brother ...