6. Czar III

Castiel POV

   We're in the car infront of our company when the driver said that there's something wrong in the car, even if I don't say it ,we all know the reason behind this, it's a normal thing in our daily life. We visited out adjoined company once a week, for weekly meeting then we each go back to our own company . We stepped out of the car when I heard my stomach growled.. both of my brothers gave me a knowing look..
   " I haven't eaten anything yet since yesterday, I only had an energy drink " I explained not giving them a look 'coz I know for sure they had softened their face for me. After the kidnapping took apart 17 years ago, and 5 years after we're rescued ,the torture we had experienced in that hell hole made me lose my old self, I wasn't a picky eater, i'm one of those kids who loves to eat more than playing ... In that hell they....ugh I feel like puking ...I was diagnosed of eating disorder.
  "You know.., you need to try harder for us , atleast one meal everyday .. please?.. " Ramir ,the oldest in our group..then gently tapped my shoulder ,giving me the familiar feelings of assurance and security everytime I'm losing myself.
   "Come bratan (little brother), let's go there ,and get your tummy something to eat , hmm? ." Donevié the second oldest, pointing a cafe in front of us. I dont give damn care , even if they treat me like a kid , I care for my brother, I can die for them anytime , no question ask needed.
  We crossed the road to go on the coffee shop ,I don't remember seeing this cafe everytime we visit the company , well I don't care .. I lead the walked to show my appreciation to my brothers . The first thing that catched my mind is the smell of lavender scent with the freshly roasted coffee in the air ,yeah ,we are suckers of coffee, matching the refreshing sight of the classic decoration of café, the furnitures, tables and chairs are not too fancy fitting perfectly with the ambience. I walked in to the counter slowly ..the lavender scent is pulling me closer to the girl behind it .

" W-welc-ome to Nanah' Cafe ! , W-what c-can I g-.." the girl ,wearing a glasses slightly down to her pointy little nose , and a low pigtail , slowly look at me when her mouth left hanged open wide just by looking at me making me have the view of her perfect set white teeth ,pink tongue , pouty lips... then I refrained myself from other thoughts when I realized what im doing ang gave my order .
  " Two large cup of espresso , one large cup of americano , dine in ,umm can I have additional two pack of sugar ,thanks ,sweety." Damn! I never use any endearment to any girls I met in bed, whoosh, breath Castiel , I said in my mind. Then I slowly form my signature smile.
What she did next left me dumbfounded, she's eyeing from head to toe like im some candy she wants to eat .. amusement , adoration ..lust? I feel like my feet gotten jelly when I heard her next phrase..

  "Uhmm, um.. I l-like your b-blue eyes, w-we can f-#*$__" again she didnt finished her words .. some guy covered her mouth even before she finished her sentence, I feel irritated by the guy, touching my girl ,fuck! Stop daydreaming Castiel ! I told to my inner self . I gave my signature smile to the who I assumed is her  co-worker

"Yes sir ,what can I get for you?" The guy said still holding my prescious mouth with his hand, I frowned , sensing the look on my face ,he let go of my lovely ...
" Can you please repeat your order again sir" the guy said with a small smile .. I looked behind him and saw a confused look of my cupcake , I repeated my order still looking behind him.. he whisper something about keys .. with a final glance ,I left them preparing our order

I feel like im walking in a cloud nine, recalling all the endearment I used for her in my mind ,while im looking for my brothers, I saw them in left side a bit far from the counter

I feel like im walking in a cloud nine, recalling all the endearment I used for her in my mind ,while im looking for my brothers, I saw them in left side a bit far from the counter.  I didn't realize that they are looking for me, my mind was filled of her face , I imagined her in my arms ,in bed ...doing some dirty things ...I sighed and the refreshing scent of lavender hit making me feel calm , I rested my tense body in chair ... When I had this urge to look up sensing a presence coming towards us ...then I saw her ,with a cake? And the other is holding our coffees ...she's looking down ,We three hate it ..but didn't comment about it , my mind flew again with endless imagination about her ...while listening to the entire conversation , making me laugh with her side comments or whispers that we can slightly hear ...So fucking adorable ... I would like you to fuck if you were ou--  my thoughts were cut when I saw her leaving with her zoned out face ..
I dont have to ask my brothers , I can sense that they were also smitten by her,  then Donevié just proved it ,I shared them my thoughts freely ..while enjoying her cakes that makes me crave for more, my brother sensed it , and they willingly gave half of their cake. I just smiled and ate it , after awhile we got up , we put up a stoic face , time to go back with reality . I left some bills in the table , adding more for tips.

I wonder why she smell like a lavender, her scents gave us deep calming effect , and a sudden warm . Will she like me and my brother? Will it look like weird when the times come and we asked her?, I know I need more time to know more about , but today we need to do something important , I glanced back inside before heading to our car .