16. Innocent troubles

Nanah's POV

Last night was a blast ,while they're watching Jaydie explained and taught her things regarding emotional concept , relationships and family , and suggested her to buy more books that can help her grow.
Im here now at the kitchen
,finishing all the bake goods for afternoon,since its friday there will be a lot of costumer and at the weekend they need to closed the shop , two weeks from now is the start of first semester, and a week from that was her birthday also today at night she will start their plan.
They became busy as the afternoon passed ,Jaydie and I thought of hiring another crew before her birthday ,and the little stage will be done this weekend too .As im cleaning all the tools to help Jaydie outside for closing , she thought of her unknown feelings the other night and she wonder if something wrong with her ,with that thought she felt a heavy pang on her chest again , trying to ignore it she finished her chores and helped Jaydie before heading to her apartment .When she reached her building and passed by Mrs.Bella's door ,whose now on "somewhere" her chest starts to felt heavy ,..she let out a loud sigh as she continue to enter her door just across it .She did her nightly routine after dinner and checked all clothes that jaydie bought for her .
I checked my phone if there's some text messages from the trio , but sadly there's none ,I sent a quick "good eve" to the group , before she started to undress and change to the outfit that has number 1 on it ..

After sending the picture , she also put a short message on it .

D.D.N.D GROUP CHAT

ME: attachement file
"Call me and I'll be there, as I am MAID for you"

Seen by Ram💙,Don💜,Cas♥️

After I saw them seen zone the picture ,I changed into another outfit #2

Me: Attachement file ✔️"Im good in jumping , carrots is my thing, please catch me,im a lost bunny🐇"Sent

"Im good in jumping , carrots is my thing, please catch me,im a lost bunny🐇"
Sent