4. brain cells

Jaydie's POV

Im walking in the busy street of New york ,hoping to clear my mind after a month of mourning from the lost of my family , when I spotted a Hiring for Barista in front of a cute coffee shop, although I know for sure that even if I dont work , I can still feed myself , yeah , im rich but im not the type of guy( gay for sure) to flaunt his money for attentions ,maybe sometimes if I really like the guy .. "im such a flirt, hehehe" i mentally told myself. As soon as I entered the cafe,a refreshing smell of lavender filled my system as I walked near the counter , I saw a girl in pigtail ,I know for sure if someone is beautiful or trying to be beautiful but this girl , damn those violet eyes and toothy smile with dimples, if im straight ,ill marry her in one go ..As I finished my orders , she zoned out while eyeing me like its the first she saw a "a beautiful creature" like her , yeah imma bit boastful ....

The next thing I knew was im waking up from passing out , while im carefully trying to stand up , I remembered the reason I passed out , again, as she said. Recalling the details from the first minute , her abrupt questions and dilemma to her demanding questions like its her first time talking to human being and then I passed out since I cannot handle the shame and amusement that slowly attacking me.. then..

" Are you for real? Did you even think what I just told you? ," I said while looking straight to her eyes , a frown is slowly forming in her forehead ..

"I t-thought a-about it , t-thats w-why I asked y-you again if we c-can do it , you you s-said we both had this t-this thing , it was w-writ-ten t-there if both o-opposit gender had t-their things they c-can can have s-sex, but b-but a c-consent is a m-must , and p-protectio-nn too ". As she said while biting her lips , oh ,gosh this girl will really kill me , her innocent mind and pure soul is cleansing my sinful body and mind. I can see from the way she acts , that she can probably ,no she will ask the same question as long as it was a human being ,my red flag sensor is telling me that if I left this girl , she will be my speaking conscience .. Did she live her life in f-...

"W-what is your y-your s-size?" My eyes widen from her sudden question .. before I can reply ..

"S-so I can buy us C-condom" she already squeezes all the braincells I had keep in my darkest part of the brain .

I cut her off before she can utter a word..
" Can you shut up for a minute , im gonna collect my soul first that tried to leave my body " me , I rub my neck as if im having the dreadful day ...

"Okay , I decided , I will be your barista , no question allowed , and please , give me my order first , I feel like a dried squid. ." I joke and rested my body in chair

"Dried squid-? " She tried to add more but I cut her off using my hand ,and show her the counter ..
"Ah , yeah ,yeah , wait .." she said more to herself , realizing that I am a fucking costumer ...

She came back less than 10 mins , holding and serving my order then she gently sat infront of me .

"Why dont you stay in the counter ?" Yeah, im a savage..

" But I c-closed my coffee ss-shop , so , so w-we can talk after you w-woke up , d-dont worry its fine" she said ,while smiling ,those innocent smile

"No ,no , im not worried about the costumer or the shop, im more worried for myself because you might rape me anytime from now ,with that beautiful appearance !" I voice out , slowly dragging my chair a bit farther from her

"Huh? ,I d-dont u-understand ,?" She ask while frowning . She clearly doesn't understand the concept of dilemma. Breath Jade,yeah just like that.. I finished the cake and my coffee when i looked up to her. Patience Jaydie #fighting.

"Okay , so I will leave all the story and questions ,tomorrow or when the time is right .Now we need to solved the Barista thing first," I explained to her , the salary ,time and stuff and contracts I needed to sign as official barista ,I also learned the she bake all the cakes in counter .

"Your cake is amazing ,Nanah" I told her ..

"Really? , Your welcome " she said while blushing ,, she is so cute .

"Yup , maybe you need to close early today ,and starts our day together tommorrow? Sounds good? " , I asked

"Yup!" ,She answered Popping the "p" sounds

"Great , here's my number" , i show her my phone so she can copy it ,
"T-thanks Jaydie , your my s-second in contact , the f-first one is my n-neighbor old lady " she said happily ,slightly jumping , she's so adorable..
She fit as my little sister , imma spoil this kid.

"Yup, bye! " As I walked through the door ..before I opened the door ,I heard her asking...

"M-my o-offer still stand JD , w-we can s-still have s-sex , if you you d-dont want t-" she ask me with her puppy eyes.

"Oh, c'mon , gimme a break , girl" I shouted back as I finally exited the door .

I'll erase my imagination of her as my little sister, she fit in category , of "innocent brain torturer ".. but i know for sure , i will love her, no matter what .

I went home and did my routine , theres no sounds lingering in the house as i live alone. I took my phone and wrote a message for Nanah ,saying i got home and ready to sleep , I didnt even try to wait for her response as I drifted my tired eyes to sleep .

She stirred in her sleep , inside her dreams , she was being chase ...then she was inside a lab , then to an empty room ,next was inside their old basement, she can see her mother softly caressing her hair ,and gently touching her wounds ..she can see her mouth talking but can't hear it , she tried to read its lips , after a lot of try ,she slowly understand them a bit , at the last word , she read her mother words .

"Im sorry, I love you"

#notEdited