14. Story and Uncontrolable lust

Jaydie's POV
Nanah's apartment was just a 10 minutes drive from the cafe. While on the car Nanah remained silent ,those clueless look of her is making my heart ache , just how far did her mother goes when she was still with her I just can't understand , she's like the female version of tarzan whose oblivious of outside world but overflowing in survival instinct , or a toddler or at least a grade schooler whose instinct was to ask every word that was not familiar to her , and a teenager whose on rebel for acknowledgement ,or a perfect submissive for a heartless Dom...
(I used "acknowledgement" for general ideas)

"Nanah babes, c'mon , you haven't tried or read those encyclopedia and Dictionaries we bought last time,haven't you?, Or try researching? " I asked giving her a glance

"Yeah ,I know Jaydie , its just I feel so dumb ,I haven't even comprehend these words I had in my head in last few days and here I am ,trying to look for another, I know its my role to look for the words I can't understand ,but can you blame me? this fucking emotion of mine was fighting my fucking mind telling "its not me" !" She said ,but her face was straight without emotion, you cannot even tell if she's happy or mad ,the slight frown was the only thing you can tell, thats her, but she can nail any emotion if you ask her,a perfection of masked feelings.

I parked the car in the building basement and we headed in the lift , while on it I gave Nanah a side hug ,as always she will leaned on my chest and closed her eyes. In just a minute we reached the 89 floor where her floor is , she guided us in her apartment ....

"I'll give you 20 mins. to shower ,ill be on the guest room to take a shower too ,I'll leave your clothes for tonight in your bed , now move babes!" I told her while grinning , I went inside her walk-in closet ,I have the perfect outfit for her tonight , I never thought we would be using it this sooner after the last attempt .I put her outfit on the bed and went to the guestroom where I put my clothes whenever Im staying over ,I prepared my clothes and went to shower. It only took 10mins for me to do my routine. I sat inside Nanah's room while waiting for her and looked inside her room .

"Im done. ." I heard her say ,walking out with her towel only ..thanks god she has a towel this time ... Hayss ,last time she walked out from the bathroom with nothing! I almost fainted ,sighing... I told her to sit in so I can dry her hair and do her make up,
"What am I? Nanny , brother ,stylist or you mother?hahahahaha " I joke while fixing her hair . After im done I gave her clothes and she went inside the bathroom,I styled my hair a bit and fix my clothes ,in just a few minutes we're done , I guide her to the living room .

"Ok ,we still have time before the meeting , okay ,Nanah babes ,here's the plan ..." I smirk while explaining her what to do to seduce the trio.

"You must do anything so they will take you home , ok ! , Get drunk and get laid .. hahahah, then ask them to bring you home in the morning, dont forget what I told awhile ago ..hahaha , " I told her while we do a high five .Im such a bad influenced

" Jaydie ,you sure they will like this outfit , I can see my tummy, and what's on my boob, you put this flower shape on my nipple!! " She asked while touching her boob trying to tell me the part where the nipple cover at .I just shake my head ,if im not a gay, I probably grab her . Hayys ..

"Don't mind it , they will like it , since its your first time , that will do , I just hope you wont passed out once were out on that door " I told her remembering the last time, her confidence and talkative self only last inside her apartment , literally , now that she's aware were gonna go clubbing I dont know what will happen next .

"#fighting!!!! ,I can do it! " She chant on herself ,I waited for her to relax and headed out.

While on the elevator ,I can see her clenching her fist to calm herself, I held her hand and gave her a reassuring smile ,when we reached the ground floor where we gonna ride her car , which was only for display since she doesn't know how to drive yet , Damn , its a Bugatti Chiron sport car ! Well my car is good too