LOVERS DEATH, james herondale

TITLE: Lovers death

TITLE: Lovers death

LOVE INTEREST: James Herondale

OC: Asteria Glasswood*

FACE CLAIM: Ella Hunt*

DESCRIPTION:

In which James Herondales family friend arrives in London from Venice with a deadly problem on her hands

𝙤𝙧

in which Asteria Glasswood is tired of being careful all the time and decided to make the most of her last few months

SUMMARY:

     ➼...𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄𝘼 hasn't come to London for it's fabulous balls and banquets, the debutante dresses, or even for her long time family friend- James Herondale. The reason she's left the comforts of Venice is out of pure need. 

       Asteria had always been a dreadfully sick child, yet it's only this year that it's taken a turn for the worse. A protection charm had been placed upon her as a child to keep her safe from outside illnesses, yet the Warlock who cast the charm abruptly vanished without a trace two months ago. 

       In a panic, the Glasswoods fled to London in hopes of talking with Magnus Bane- to try and convince him to help them and place another protection charm upon their daughter.

        Money wasn't an issue for the Glasswoods, it never had been, yet Magnus was notorious for being fickle and the Glasswoods had been warned that he might not accept their ask. Thus they'd gone to the only place they could, the Herondales. 

       It was a well known fact the Herondales and Magnus were good friends, thus not all hope was lost, yet it's only once the Glasswoods arrive in the thick of London that they realise what a mess they've landed in. 

NOTES:

    ➼ ...𝙇𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙉 is in havoc, with the Enclave  fractured, demons running wild and infecting others with their venom, London is quite literally the least safe place Asteria could be, yet when James asks her to go undercover for a night in the Hell Ruelle to get information out of the partygoers, how can she deny him. 

        If she really is as sick as the doctors say, and she truly does only have a few months left before her system caves in on itself, why not make the most of them. Even if that includes a drunk one night stand with none other than James Herondale and an action paced hunt for a killer on the loose.

EXTRAS:

𝐢. Later it's revealed in the book that the reason for Asteria's illness is due to her being cursed by a greater demon as payment when her father went overboard with his gambling and couldn't afford to pay back his debt.

𝐢𝐢. Asteria is a patient and kind soul who rarely get's angry, yet when she does it's an explosion

𝐢𝐢𝐢. She loves to sing and enjoys playing piano- her patience allowed her to master the instrument that most find boring

PASSWORD: your favourite book atm

»»----- ♡ -----««

❝I know your stronger than they say you are. This whole sickness- something about doesn't feel right ❞

 This whole sickness- something about doesn't feel right ❞

❝Let me help you- you know I can do it. No one here recognises me and frankly, I'm your best bet at getting in unnoticed.❞

»»----- ♡ -----««

»»----- ♡ -----««

REQUEST HERE