(t) IN UNHOLY MATRIMONY, sirius black

TITLE: In Unholy Matrimony*

LOVE INTEREST: Sirius Black

OC: Vita Lestrange

FACE CLAIM: Zoe Kravitz

DESCRIPTION:

In which Vita Lestrange and Sirius Black are unwillingly Promised to each other ...

𝙤𝙧

... in which Sirius Black has 21 days to get out of a wedding where he has every intention of leaving his fiancé at the altar

SUMMARY:

        ➼... FOR MOST, turning eighteen is a key moment in their life. A moment flooded with excitement and joy. Well, for purebloods the chime of the midnight clock is a dooms bell. For the minute they turn eighteen, pre-written offers of marriage proposals are sent flying.

       It was an old standing tradition in the Sacred Twenty- Eight, that when pureblooded children came of age, they were to be promised to one another in order to keep the blood lines secure. Vita thought the whole prospect of blood purity was absurd, yet she dared not say anything. Little did she know, Sirius Black felt the exact same way.

       When a match is confirmed between the two not even a full week after Vita's eighteenth birthday, it's clear that Sirius's heart isn't in the proposal. Well, that would be an understatement. All Sirius does once the match is announced is party party party, party some more and cause mass amounts of chaos to ensue. It's clear to Vita that he's trying to do everything he can to make sure the wedding doesn't go ahead.

       However when a particularly daring stunt of his lands not only himself, but Vita too, in a four week detention, it's clear that Vita can no longer allow Sirius to self destruct. He's not only pulling himself down, he's dragging her alongside too. It's in that first detention that a deal is struck. Vita's desperate not to have shame brought upon her family name. Sirius is desperate to get away from his family, out of that house.

       Sirius will agree too marry Vita if once they are married he is allowed total freedom to drink however much he pleases, fuck whoever he wants and most importantly, they sleep in separate bedrooms. Sirius makes it crystal clear he expects no romance out of this. It's merely a beneficial deal in both parties favour. Or so he thinks ...

NOTES:

       ➼ ... LESTRANGE AND Black are two of the most influential families in the Wizarding World right now. Thus it was a no brainer that Vita and Sirius's mothers arranged a marriage between them. It was a match made in heaven. Or so they hoped.