Chapter 2

"Hee-su?" Wonyoung felt her seat mate turn away. Wonyoung saw her disappear behind the door frame. She glanced back to everyone crowding around Hyeon-ju, who was bleeding all around. She was terrifying.

"Hee-su, where are you going? Why did you leave?" Wonyoung called after and jogged to catch up. She linked her arm with her again, a little scared from what she saw in the nurses office.

"You saw her, the girl in the nurses office. She...she was definitely going to be in the middle of all of that...nobody would pay attention to me." She mumbled out. Wonyoung noticed her eyes were hazy. She grabbed her arm as Hee-su-s knees let go under her.

"Hee-su?! Whats wrong?" She asked as she propped her against the wall. Hee-su had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Im pregnant..." she mumbled out. Wonyoung was in shock.

"Pregnant? Are you giving birth-" she looked down to see a clear liquid come from under Hee-su's skirt. Fuck. That was her water.

"Oh my god..." Wonyoung stood up, putting her hands on either side of her head. She was panicking.

"Please, Wonyoung. You can not get a teacher. I need to get somewhere private." She cried.

"But, we need professional help. We are only teenagers we don't know how to give birth!" Wonyoung wiped her face with her hands.

"Please, i need you to trust me. I will lose everything if anyone finds out about this baby." Hee-su said with tears training down her cheeks.

"Im sorry, Hee-su. I cant help birth a child. Ive never even seen the video yet." Wonyoung said.

"Take me to a bathroom, Wonyoung." Hee-su demanded. The change in her voice shocked Wonyoung. She knew she wasn't kidding. She was demanding it because she was going to be having this baby now. Wonyoung apologized and took off Hee-su's hoodie. She didn't have much of a baby bump, but there was one there. She checked under her skirt to see everything was normal for now.

She tied the sleeves of her jacket together and layed it on the floor. She picked up Hee-su, using all her strength to sit her on the hoodie. She used the sleeves as reins and pulled Hee-su to the nearest bathroom. She sat her down and began finding towels and looking for anyone inside, but luckily there was no one.

"I need you to get my bag from the classroom." Hee-su said. "Please just dont look suspicious though. I really cannot have anyone knowing. Promise me you wont say anything."

Wonyoung hesitated before nodding. "Okay. I wont tell." She said and grabbed a caution floor sign.

"Im going to put this outside the door. Ill be back." She said. She draped her hoodie over her skirt and ran out. She quickly walked through the halls, her heart was thumping wildly in her chest. It almost hurt how much it was pounding. She just tried to go quickly.

She reached her classroom and walked in as casually as she could. That was hard though. She closed the door quietly, so far nobody noticed her. That is until Na-yeon screamed her name.

"Wonyoung, how are you? Was it a heavy flow?" She asked. Wonyoung looked around to find evertyone staring at her, luckily no one heard what Na-yeon said. She awkwardly nodded.

"Why were you out for so long, Wonyoung, huh?" Dae-su taunted. She ignored them with a laugh and waited for everyone to turn back to all off their things.

"Did you see?" Woo-jin asked her, coming out of nowhere as she grabbed Hee-su's backpack.

"See what?" Wonyoung asked, pretending to be interested. Cheong-san, Dae-su, and Gyeong-su laughed and watched woo-jin talk to his crush. His crush for so long. They finally built up his courage to talk to her. He knew about Gwi-nam, but honestly everyone somehow felt like it was just a friendship. How could a sweet, kind girl like Wonyoung be with someone who is apart of the bully group?