Chapter 10

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 10╭──╯ . . . .

    The statue head clattered to the floor and smashed to pieces. The zombies in the room swung their head over to see Su-hyeok, Ji-hoon and Gwi-nam with wide eyes as they were crouched down over the floor. Time seemed to freeze as they all stood there in shock. The zombies saw food and the boys saw a fight.

    "Run." Gwi-nam broke the frozen time and made a run for the window. He propelled himself with his long legs and swung over a small desk. Su-hyeok smashed a marble statue head over one of the male zombies and fought with the rabid boy. Ji-hoon grabbed a stool and broke it over a girls head.

    Gwi-nam slammed a rack into one of the girls trying to grab at him. He grunted as he slammed her back only to be slammed to the side by another zombie. He fell to the ground with one of the zombies on top of him. He planted his legs under him and tried to kick him back. His arms searched for any weapon.

    His hand caught a paint brush and slammed it into the rabid boys temple. He fell off of him, giving him enough time to look around with his bloodied face. Su-hyeok was fighting a girl and did well as he pushed her down and planted a stool on her. Ji-hoon was on top of a small stand and struck the zombie with broken limbs on the floor with a broken easel.

    "Lets go!" Gwi-nam yelled. He wiped his face on his white shirt and opened the window. A hoard of more zombies came through the doors. He stepped out of the window and grabbed Su-hyeok's hand as he stepped out beside him. Jihoon ran up to the two and slipped out. A zombie grabbed his ankle, causing him to begin to fall when Gwi-nam grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him back.

    Su-hyeok kicked the zombies hand off Jihoon's leg. The three of them heaved and looked down. Gwi-nam wasnt exactly a fan of heights along with the other two. He breathed in heavily before he switched on his stomach. He shimmied on the edges with Su-hyeok and Ji-hoon behind him.

    "Where are wqe going?" Su-hyeok asked. Gwi-nam ignored him and took in a deep breath as they were coming up to a pipe in their way. He inhaled once and built his courage thinking of seeing Wonyoung again and sprawled his body over the pipe.

    He let out the intense breath once he made it past the pipe. He gave Su-hyeok some space to cross ocer the pipe and watched him stumble and almost fall to his death. Gwi-nam simply gave him a glare and rolled his eyes at Su-hyeok. They continued to move a little closer to the next to the next open window when it suddenly crashed.
"Oh shit." Gwi-nam mumbled as he saw three bodies fall back and more zombies toppling over the edge.